She-Hulk: Attorney At Law | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This felt like the best episode of the 4.
We actually saw she hulk doing a case, we got some actual lawyer stuff with her ( other episodes in the jail were different) I really liked the court scene. It was funny that their lawyer knew magic tricks too.

The little demon pigs were awesome. Wong was magnificent and the best part of all 4 episodes. He is really great.

The first episode with Hulk wasn't really funny and it's kind of annoying. I know Hulk had to be there to introduce she hulk. But Wong is so much better.
The magician guy was annoying but in a good way.
The dating scenes were funny. The guys were funny
I really love drunk girl and I wish she became Wong's girlfriend lol.
Much much better episode than the last one. Funnier.

The CGI is always very bad. Her mouth looks like a videogame when she speaks.

Last edited:
Ah, the old "it's not made for you" argument
I mean, I’m fine with humor not for me but the drink girl joke to me comes off as the yelling goats or live tri angle of thors weapons

You like it or you don’t.
For me drunk humor has always been lazy and now as an adult who has been drunk, yeah the joke is worst because it’s an act.
Like people who act drunk are acting most of it, you can drink and not be a mess

Well, it was review bombed similarly to The Last of Us 2 and several other strong female lead properties. So…
In my first post from today, I was talking about how I think She Hulk came out at the wrong time. Fans just don't seem happy with this phase.

MCU phase one was a set up but many still love it, this phase is trying things but most have one thing in common. Not enough real drama and too much humor.

For this show, I get it but think after Thor and Dr Strange plus Miss Marvel....fans are starting to feel like things dont matter and that if the Shows don't even take anything serious why should they?

Ironman one is funny but still has drama and that film was a mess up until editing, now they have billions but can't hire writers who can find the best inbetween. Civil War and Winter Solider had jokes...but they also treated the characters with respect and even if things could be silly they for the most part stayed away from full humor at every moment. I think tone and writing is the real issues and every time its a female lead show that does well...like GOT no one says a word...but the minute LOTR or MCU does a female and its meh....your a sexist for not loving every minute of it.

Once again I like She hulk but understand that most fans are just done with the MCU humor and while I liked the episode, its filler. This could be cut and not hurt the MCU story or She hulks, its a fun comic book ride and loveee Wong but its filler...which at this point the MCU has enough of. I would be down for all shows to be even less episodes if it means each episode counts more

Well, it was review bombed similarly to The Last of Us 2 and several other strong female lead properties. So…

Ratings speak more than reviews. Why didn't more women watch miss marvel or she hulk? Reviews can be bots or bash campaigns yes. Reviews can be automated. But why the low ratings?
And if you are correct and men aren't the target audience. Why aren't the ratings higher with other audiences? Why do men lead projects in marvel do higher like spiderman?
Why isn't this getting higher views or more recognition?
This reminds me of Ghostbusters or Charlie's angels. Why do they do low numbers? I understand men aren't the target audience, but why the low views ?

I’m still enjoying this enough. It’s not something I need to see immediately every week (I actually let episodes 2-4 stack up and binge them). I see it as a fun little side journey within the MCU. There’s no big story at the moment really other than her doing a case-of-the-week type of thing, but honestly, it doesn’t need to be more than that.

They were upfront in that this was going to be a comedy heavy show so it’s either going to work for you or it’s not. Thor 4 didn’t work for me, but I know it did for many. Why can’t people treat She-Hulk that way and accept that this show just might not be for them? Not everything will work for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darko and Skold
Ratings speak more than reviews. Why didn't more women watch miss marvel or she hulk? Reviews can be bots or bash campaigns yes. Reviews can be automated. But why the low ratings?
And if you are correct and men aren't the target audience. Why aren't the ratings higher with other audiences? Why do men lead projects in marvel do higher like spiderman?
Why isn't this getting higher views or more recognition?
1) While I feel like you need the TV shows to understand the movies....most think you dont so dont watch
2) Many feel like while they like the characters the shows feel like filler because they dont affect the movies and most shows do have filler episodes so they watch other shows
3) Too much MCU because yeah, many dont need the MCU in their life 24/7 like I do, lol
4) Some people just want to watch a show without being lectured at. Subjective but you see many people calling the MCU woke and hell, in Thor 4 the director changed Korgs past (he lived with his mom and step dad) to becoming he had two dads and while it doesn't really bug me...it does bug some people
5) Lots of bad press from the bad CGI she hulk trailer to more meh talk about the writing and some of the CGI still going on

The MCU I hope learns make a amazing product first and people will watch whatever you put out but put out not your best things and add "commentary" its a mix that can lead to more review bombings and people at least claming online they have lost interest

Reactions: Lucky Planet
The ratings on She-Hulk are actually in line with almost all Marvel shows, so going after it’s ratings is just not going to work.

I’m still enjoying this enough. It’s not something I need to see immediately every week (I actually let episodes 2-4 stack up and binge them). I see it as a fun little side journey within the MCU. There’s no big story at the moment really other than her doing a case-of-the-week type of thing, but honestly, it doesn’t need to be more than that.

They were upfront in that this was going to be a comedy heavy show so it’s either going to work for you or it’s not. Thor 4 didn’t work for me, but I know it did for many. Why can’t people treat She-Hulk that way and accept that this show just might not be for them? Not everything will work for everyone.

This is a little better than Hawkeye and a little better than wandavision ( those two were harder to watch)
Wandavision had jokes but it was a little darker and depressing and Hawkeye had a lot of filler.
I wouldn't really repeat wandavision or Hawkeye.

I haven't had a problem with the humor in this show but I had a problem with how much the trailers spoiled the first 3 episodes and on how bad the CGI can get. The comedy in this show is a lot better than Thor love and thunder.

I can rewatch this more than the other Disney shows

Last edited:
Review bombed, really?

Perhaps the corny jokes, bad writing, and 3rd wave feminist under tones didn't connect with the vast majority of Americans (per the usual)

There are plenty of strong well written female led films that are highly reviewed, regarded, and don't need RBG bobbleheads to preach to their audience.

Per the usual, it's all "external forces" or "it's not made for you" or...idk..Russian bots or something

Maybe it's just not well written and, yet again, Marvel Phase 2 fails to deliver anything of substance.

Don't act like this is some mysterious thing that just crept up overnight. Disney has largely been turning out stinkers since Iger.

Review bombed, really?

Perhaps the corny jokes, bad writing, and 3rd wave feminist under tones didn't connect with the vast majority of Americans (per the usual)

There are plenty of strong well written female led films that are highly reviewed, regarded, and don't need RBG bobbleheads to preach to their audience.

Per the usual, it's all "external forces" or "it's not made for you" or...idk..Russian bots or something

Maybe it's just not well written and, yet again, Marvel Phase 2 fails to deliver anything of substance.

Don't act like this is some mysterious thing that just crept up overnight. Disney has largely been turning out stinkers since Iger.

Yes, Review bombing is a thing. Your response above aligns pretty closely to these types of reviews. Forbes Review Bomb

If you don’t like the show, just don’t watch it. I like it. Several people like it. People liked Ms. Marvel, too, and both are getting millions of views. Not everything needs to get a billion returns.

Reactions: imagin78
Yes, Review bombing is a thing. Your response above aligns pretty closely to these types of reviews. Forbes Review Bomb

If you don’t like the show, just don’t watch it. I like it. Several people like it. People liked Ms. Marvel, too, and both are getting millions of views. Not everything needs to get a billion returns.
Several people here also don't like it, and see many issues cited in my original post as a larger issue with how Disney creates content today, specifically with Marvel

I'm sorry that it got bad reviews and that Disney is trolled when they create stale characters and shows to appease focus groups and their masters at Blackrock.

"if you don't like it, just don't watch it" is also a trite argument. It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a burger, it comes out burnt, and the chef comes out and says "well if you don't like it then don't eat it."....sorry bud, the burger is bad.

I know Disney is capable of much much better. I continue to keep my D+ subscription because of it.

I believe they've learned with Star Wars, made improvements, and have turned out some of their best work with it thus far (Mando/Solo/etc)

I'm hoping they can learn the same lessons with Marvel

Several people here also don't like it, and see many issues cited in my original post as a larger issue with how Disney creates content today, specifically with Marvel

I'm sorry that it got bad reviews and that Disney is trolled when they create stale characters and shows to appease focus groups and their masters at Blackrock.

"if you don't like it, just don't watch it" is also a trite argument. It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a burger, it comes out burnt, and the chef comes out and says "well if you don't like it then don't eat it."....sorry bud, the burger is bad.

I know Disney is capable of much much better. I continue to keep my D+ subscription because of it.

I believe they've learned with Star Wars, made improvements, and have turned out some of their best work with it thus far (Mando/Solo/etc)

I'm hoping they can learn the same lessons with Marvel

That argument is not great. It’s less that the burger would be burnt but that you don’t like the ingredients. Just order something else.

Reactions: Darko
That argument is not great. It’s less that the burger would be burnt but that you don’t like the ingredients. Just order something else.
Nah, the "don't like it, don't watch" nonsense is tired.

Particularly when it continues to happen.

The audience has made their voices heard and hopefully things start to change.

Nah, the "don't like it, don't watch" nonsense is tired.

Particularly when it continues to happen.

The audience has made their voices heard and hopefully things start to change.

I am sorry this one show did not appeal to you. That’s the whole point about diversifying content. They are trying to be well rounded and appeal to different audiences. That’s part of what makes streaming content so great. It can be niche or appeal to groups that broadcast tv wasn’t able to.

Reactions: Darko and Skold
to be completely fair, i can only truly judge a project until is fully aired. miss marvel started out really nice and charming, started out really cool, but ended up terribly and then the overall show is kinda ruined by the weak villains and cliche government lady (hawkeye was kind of the opposite, started kinda weak and got much better by the end)
she hulk feels aimless a little bit but im enjoying Wong and some of the other stuff. maybe the full she hulk show comes together and wraps up nicely.
we just have to see where it leads. miss marvel really didnt stick the landing and after it finished, you can see how it had so much filler

I am sorry this one show did not appeal to you. That’s the whole point about diversifying content. They are trying to be well rounded and appeal to different audiences. That’s part of what makes streaming content so great. It can be niche or appeal to groups that broadcast tv wasn’t able to.
If this was really about "diversifying content" and trying to go after "different audiences" then sure, I'd be all for it. This is not that.

I mean Squid Games was made by a Korean director, with a Korean cast, and told a very Korean story...but it was well written, well directed, and well done, people noticed.

That's the difference here.

Disney's idea of "diverse content" is rooted more in virtue signaling and an ideology-first mindset than anything actually interesting. It's appeasement over substance.

Parading out Mark Ruffalo to call this "groundbreaking" was the first warning sign

It’s like the show

I really do but also understand why people aren’t into it.

miss marvel started string and just fell off a cliff.
Moon knight was soooo well acted but then refusing to let you see the finale fight to hide the third personality I think hurt it

I honestly can’t think of one of the MCU shows without an issue, which is a problem, they used to make films that just worked

Reactions: shiekra38
It’s like the show

I really do but also understand why people aren’t into it.

miss marvel started string and just fell off a cliff.
Moon knight was soooo well acted but then refusing to let you see the finale fight to hide the third personality I think hurt it

I honestly can’t think of one of the MCU shows without an issue, which is a problem, they used to make films that just worked
These shows are simply not made with the intention of telling a finished story by the end, which is the problem.

These shows existing essentially ARE filler content. Every last one of them and every episode. Disney wants to have their cake and eat it too by pretending these shows didn’t even happen (or referencing them as loosely as possible) when it comes to connecting a character from D+ into the movies.

Star Wars is doing a lot better of a job currently at telling more complete stories, even if not all of the shows are working. If Andor is as good as I think it has the chance of being, along with Mando S3 coming up, we're looking at some really solid Star Wars content in the foreseeable future. And the fact that Andor is getting a full 2 seasons and 24 episodes to tell a full, hopefully compelling storying which leads into Rogue One is also exciting to think about.

So far, the only MCU series out of the seven live-action shows so far to get a season two is Loki and even that show had it's issues, although imo, the only other MCU show that can even compete with it in terms of feeling complete is WandaVision.

Of course, both WV and Loki were able to get away with a lot more because in WV, Wanda created a false reality so they were only limited by their imagination. Loki is similar as this was a variant Loki from 2012 playing around with the TVA, so he could get away with a lot. Also, people simply love Wanda and Loki. When I was at Disneyland last week, I was eating at Pym's Test Kitchen outside and Loki came out for a M&G and you could've sworn that it was the 60's and the Beatles had just stepped outside with the way shrieks could be heard from women all over Avengers Campus.