Sharknado 3 Filming At Universal | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Sharknado 3 Filming At Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought this movie was fantastic, so much campy fun! All the Universal locations were pretty cool and not completely in your face all the time, but I was kinda confused at the beginning when he was in DC but clearly was outside the bathroom area near the Mummy. Add in all the awesome cameos like Penn & Teller, Lou Ferrigno, Jericho, Bruce, and Banks it was a ton of fun!

Only reason I cared was because it was filmed at Universal. Only reason there's this article (CHECK IT OUT AND SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA Sharknado 3 Reactions « Orlando United) is because it was at Universal. Twitter was fun last night since we were all looking for Banks and making fun of the awfulness (which is part of the whole gimmick) but I'm done. I will not be watching part 4 :lol:

I loved it, so fun and entertaining to watch. The shark riding the Rockit track, the shark going down the Cabana Bay slides. I liked all the Universal scenes.

I never laughed so hard in all my life. Especially when the planet ended up on top of the lighthouse.

S3_SA_ID38.gif

Edit_01.gif

S3_SA_ID43.gif

Reactions: Stitchie
This was so bad, but the parks looked great in it. I could watch the parks in HD all day.

Reactions: Mad Dog