SeaWorld Trams Return | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Trams Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
I was looking through the SeaWorld jobs website to see if their was anything interesting. Sometimes those apps can give you clues to future restaurants and other stuff. Anyways, I found one for a tram driver (http://tinyurl.com/n89w6am). I haven't seen trams at SeaWorld in many years so it seems like they are expecting lots of people at the park this summer. (side note: anyone notice summer nights is starting really late this year?)

Also, does they even have trams to run or would they need to buy some new ones?

They have that posting up multiple times a year and I still have yet to see a tram running, despite going at peak times. Last I saw, the tram(s) they have are just chilling over by HR in one of those overflow lots.

As @maxairmike said, they have the tram driver posting up a few times a year.

They do have trams currently. I like them because they are quieter than the ones at WDW and don't have doors to open when you board. ;)

I have been on the tram a few times. Once was during Bands, Brew, and BBQ about 2 years ago when the Beach Boys were there. Another time was this past year, for Generation Nature LIVE - and possibly Wild days weekend.

They use the trams when they have to open up the overflow parking lot (lot/grass on the other side of Sea Harbor Drive).

Last edited:
They run the trams every time they open the "turtle" lot across the street. The tram drivers are also used to drive the shuttles for Aquatica, Discovery Cove as well as for employees when they have to park across the street or at Aquatica.