SeaWorld San Diego | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld San Diego

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think I read something saying there actually used to be a restaurant there before, which is interesting. A sit-down restaurant with views of Mission Bay would be lovely, and I don't know why they haven't already built one in the Waterfront area near the cabanas. The square footage and name I saw mentioned in the permit made it sound like something minor, like a grab-and-go or quick service stand, but I hope I'm wrong because that'd be a huge missed opportunity.

I'm guessing the Jellyfish exhibit will open June at the earliest, but hopefully at least sometime this summer. Based on the concept art I think they're just repurposing the existing ride station building, so there might not be any major construction to see from the outside.
That makes more sense then.....when I went no ground was broke so I was confused how it was going to open anytime soon