SeaWorld Orlando's Christmas Celebration 2016 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Christmas Celebration 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did this last night. SO FUN. They definitely have the best Christmas event in Orlando. No one even comes close, to be honest. I did the show reserved seating and it's definitely worth it as it's a lot less stress. The showtimes are so close together, you're literally traveling from one show to the next.

O Wondrous Night was really nice and worth the hype, although Winter Wonderland on Ice was definitely my fave. I love, love, love how they incorporate the Sea of Trees, fountains, and even a few fireworks into the show. I almost thought about skipping Shamu Christmas as I'd seen it before (not the best) and spend more time in the Christmas Village but ultimately decided I should at least see a whale on a visit to SeaWorld.

Also got to do Mako again. I don't know why that ride scares me so bad. :lol: The restraint just.. feels off to me.

Those restraints used to freak me out a little, but I found the best thing to do is cross your legs over the bar while you ride to feel more secure.

Sea world was one of the best Christmas events I have been to. I was impressed with the trees in sync with the ice show. I thought Universals Christmas offerings are almost embarassingly bad in comparison.

The restraints on mako are the best in the industry. I have always felt pretty secure, although I don't know if it feels a bit less so for larger people less in the bucket. I gotta ride it at night tonight.