Seaworld CEO Change | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Seaworld CEO Change

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's really sad, I really hope that SeaWorld sells quickly and Blackstone stays away from theme parks from here on out. It really sucks how they have a tendency to run the parks to the brink of death and appear to care little about the employees. Laying off the people that make your parks special at Christmas is super classy.

Didn't they just do a big thank you for them on the last Clyde & Seymore show? If I recall correctly one of them had been there from the opening of the show to the very last show.

We'll likely have to wait at least a quarter or two before a sell. Prospective buyers are likely going to want to see how much all these cuts affect the profitability of the company.

Is there any staff left at Sea World or is it all just volunteering by guests now? I've always wanted to play a CEO on my vacation...this could be a great up charge experience

Is there any staff left at Sea World or is it all just volunteering by guests now? I've always wanted to play a CEO on my vacation...this could be a great up charge experience
Couldn't do any worst than the CEO's they've had & have..... BlackstoneCEO Hiring Advertisement " No skill or experience needed. Will receive large share of the money we suck out of the company before we sell it. Watch as long term employees agonize when they lose their jobs weeks before Christmas". The Ghost of Blackstone Past. Oh, what a ponderous chain they have made.