Sea Lion High: New Clyde and Seamore Show | Inside Universal Forums

Sea Lion High: New Clyde and Seamore Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Isn't it just ducky that the designers are posting every iteration of artwork for it online. UOR Legal would have their heads on a pole.

I was wondering about this. I was also wondering if this was a concept/designer that was rejected. But knowing Sea World they could care less what is out there lol

Not sure what I think about this show, Could be interesting, but could be too cheesy. We will see. Sea World does animal shows the best, so I have to trust in them for now.

Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island was a very funny show. With that said, this new one has big shoes to fill. But based on that concept art, I think new show has potential to be just as funny.

The only guarantee I want is that they'll bring back the pre-show mime. That guy was hilarious!

Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island was a very funny show. With that said, this new one has big shoes to fill. But based on that concept art, I think new show has potential to be just as funny.

The only guarantee I want is that they'll bring back the pre-show mime. That guy was hilarious!

Agreed, no mime and the show won't be the same. Since he was always in the special shows (summer & Christmas) and they even included him into the show for Christmas, I am thinking he will stay. They know how popular he is and would be a pretty silly move on their part to not have him. I know the performers are going to practice the new show while the set is being built, but for him there is not much practicing needed. I wonder if they will move him to one of the other shows until the new show starts. They wouldn't want to lay him off and they also wouldn't want to pay him for doing nothing. I imagine there is two of them, but still, same thing.

When I first heard the title I kinda cringed but after seeing the concept art it looks like it'll be very funny and cute. Have high hopes for this one and I'm very glad they didn't abandon the sea lion show altogether. Hopefully we have a high school related mime pre show. I'm calling it right now the mime will be a janitor

I automatically imagined like a 21 Jump Street deal but with the sea lions. Hilarious.

I automatically imagined like a 21 Jump Street deal but with the sea lions. Hilarious.

Agreed.

I hope this can live up to its predecessor. It's seems elaborate enough but in the end it comes down to the comedy. I was honestly hoping for an updated version of San Diego's Sea Lions Live comedy show.

The concept art says Orlando in many spots, so while they may do the same show in both parks, this is clearly for Orlando at least.

Looks like Sea World is really going through and updating the exhibits...don't know if there will be a new show...seems like an expansion on the exhibit and a new restaurant

Looks like Sea World is really going through and updating the exhibits...don't know if there will be a new show...seems like an expansion on the exhibit and a new restaurant

The exhibit update I didn't think was for Orlando. And in several articles they have mentioned that there will be a new show for both locations. Sea World has made it known it is not closing forever in either park.