Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you think Hollywood may be getting "Super Silly Fun Land"?

• Total voters
Little rides like this definitely add much needed capacity. I think it'll be a dumbo style spinner, since they're installing the Alien themed one for the Simpsons expansion, and they maybe ordered two orders of the ride system and will have different themes. I wonder what they'd theme the spinner to? Maybe something aquatic?

Oh gosh.....they need to make it a Flying Fluffy Unicorn spinner. How perfect would that be? Have Agnes say the ride safety spiel and be like "Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the flying fluffy unicorn at all times. Enjoy the ride! HOW CAN YOU NOT? IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!"

In the Potter phase 2 press release there was no mention of it replacing JAWS' location either. Interesting.

As far as the space issue, that's still making me scratch my head. I was so sure we wouldn't get a little ride. Although looking at pics fron Florida, the new spinner isn't taking up THAT much space....so even though it'll be a super tight fit, I guess I can kinda visualize it....

True true. Honestly, maybe it's not even on purpose? Maybe USH simply forgot to mention what it's replacing and also assumed we all knew...? Or maybe they didn't mention it to not make it seem like it's a rehash of Terminator? Either way, so laughably obvious.

I would really love to see concept art of SSFL. Curious how it'll look.

How crazy how what we thought from SSFL is no more. Now there are a play are with water and with out and a small ride for kids. No one ever thought all this could fit in this area and now everyone thinks we can fit anything their. LOL

I'm curious as to what the flat ride will be. A ferris wheel popped into my head, when I read the "view of Super Silly Fun Land" part. But I'm also thinking maybe it's not a ferris wheel because the description also says that guests will spin... Passengers don't spin on ferris wheels. Plus, it doesn't even seem like there's room for a ferris wheel. I wish USH was a little more specific. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Nice to get some word on Super Silly Fun Land. It's a great way to replace Curious George. It'll also be interesting to see what flat ride we get. They've managed to fit the spinner in USF into a very tight area, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the same happen here - although something different, like a glider, would certainly be nice. 

Here's a newly released piece of concept art showing the SSFL attraction!  :p

despicableme53.jpg

Yeah me too haha. It actually would've been cool, if they had room, to add a little wild mouse coaster to the area themed to the larger coaster from the movie. Wouldve been cool. But a little spinner will definitely be nice. I'm surprised we're getting it in general!

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts