Rides or shows you just want out? | Inside Universal Forums

Rides or shows you just want out?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 15, 2015
Are there any rides/shows in the park that you just feel should leave and be replaced with something better? *cough animal actors. *cough Special Effects Stage

Last edited by a moderator:
Get rid of SES and Mummy, I'll be fine with that. I do not want Animal Actors to go, even though if SES goes; it has too also. And more recently, I've grown an attachment to Shrek 4D just because of the line being immensely improved. If that goes, then it'll suck but i'll be fine with it.

Things I want replaced

Shrek 4D - Is Shrek still huge amongst kids? I remember really liking this the first time I saw it the year it opened at the park. While I still enjoy Shrek 1, I want this out of the park more than anything. Imo, Shrek is dead.

Animal Actors - decent at best but USH needs a better show.

Special Effects Stages - While I want both of these shows to go, one of them should go for somethiung better. I don't care which if that's how things would be but I really do think USH needs a better show in the park.

Springfield - The Simpsons has sucked been mediocre since the 2000s that its only a step above MacFarlane's shows now. And I hear that the show now resorts to the same thing every other animated show [that has been running longer than it should've] has resorted to. Pity. But even more pitiful is the fact that this show has one entire land dedicated to it. I wonder if people genuinely think that Springfield is great and worth being in the park because my bias towards the show really prevent me for seeing it for what it may have been in the minds of UC or anyone who knows a great attraction from a mediocre one...but then again, the most recent attractions haven't been stellar either, so maybe it is not just my bias.

There are a few other things I think could be replaced but they really don't bother me as they are at the moment enough to warrant gutting them out entirely.

I don't know about you guys but personally when I go to theme parks the last thing I ever want to do is watch one of their shows.

Never ever ever been into it... at least not with the offerings they have but also just in general... not my thing. I want rides. Not shows.

So take out AA, SES and WW and hit me with some freakin rides... especially since there are only 6 rides in the entire park (which really is a sick joke seeing as they charge the same as disneyland which has 50+)

I personally don't want any rides going out. We need more rides, not replacements. I don't really care about the shows so just get rid of them for rides that will be better. Even though I don't really like Shrek 4d, I would just want to keep it for more numbers of rides.

Reactions: Stylowtrix
I agree that most of the shows should go, but keep Water World. It is there best show, and the one that has the most repeatability. Actually out of all the attractions in the park, it has the highest guests satisfaction rating at 92%. Plus it is a good idea to have a least one show in the park to add some variety.

Reactions: Stylowtrix