Ride technician dies in Universal Orlando attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Ride technician dies in Universal Orlando attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*sigh*

What you guys need to realize is that not everyone is on the same level of knowledge. You have to assume people are coming to the site to learn more and that may be a lot less than what you know.

Furthermore, it takes a lot of courage for some people to dip their toe in the water when this forum is surrounded by a lot of smart users, so you can't go jumping on everyone. Let the mods decide if it was worth the bump of a dead thread or not.

LGonz, you're already on thin ice. I suggest you pump the brakes. Consider this final warning.

Exactly! I've posted a lot of stupid questions and posts from day 1 and even now, I'm still amazed at the knowledge of the posters here. You learn something new every day and this forum has some of the most friendly and informative people in this topic.

*sigh*

What you guys need to realize is that not everyone is on the same level of knowledge. You have to assume people are coming to the site to learn more and that may be a lot less than what you know.

Furthermore, it takes a lot of courage for some people to dip their toe in the water when this forum is surrounded by a lot of smart users, so you can't go jumping on everyone. Let the mods decide if it was worth the bump of a dead thread or not.

LGonz, you're already on thin ice. I suggest you pump the brakes. Consider this final warning.

And I didn't mean harm into posting. I simply agreed with Luke, even though that you are right, and that there are many stepping into uncharted territory. I just thought that I'd say that while yes, Luke would of had a point; I do admit that it is still relevant and that it is something to look at.

Exactly! I've posted a lot of stupid questions and posts from day 1 and even now, I'm still amazed at the knowledge of the posters here. You learn something new every day and this forum has some of the most friendly and informative people in this topic.

Agreed, as I see so many talented and unique individuals on the forums, giving area's of incite and things to talk about, that sparks discussion; and that sparks a family of users all talking to eachother in unique way's.

Do we have our differences? Yes. But, it's what those differences show, that can fully shine our forums to become something great and prosperous, especially with USHForums and Orlando United merging in the forum count, to become the first mega-universal forum in a good while.

Well said. While still a "newer" member, one of the reasons I felt more comfortable posting here initially as opposed to some other sites (not naming names), is the civility and tolerance here. The moderating here is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Well said. While still a "newer" member, one of the reasons I've felt more comfortable posting here initially as opposed to some other sites (not naming names), is the civility and tolerance here. The moderating here is greatly appreciated.
Oh, go ahead and name names. I respond to my environment and display a very different personality depending on where I am posting. I like to know where I should go to let the wild side out. :drool:

Reactions: JPRA513
Oh, go ahead and name names. I respond to my environment and display a very different personality depending on where I am posting. I like to know where I should go to let the wild side out. :drool:

Oh I'm pretty positive you already post where I was referring to! ;):ears:

Maybe I should follow your method of taking on a different personality though...

Sorry to continue off topic!

Reactions: JoeCamel
Oh I'm pretty positive you already post where I was referring to! ;):ears:

Maybe I should follow your method of taking on a different personality though...

Sorry to continue off topic!
:topic: I am sorry, a man died doing the maintenance needed for us to have fun on the ride. Not a fault of the ride, not an accident (as I understand) but died while at work. I am sorry for his family to lose him and hope that he would have preferred this to lingering in a hospital setting for an extended period. RIP and thanks for your service to the parks

Reactions: JPRA513
I'll go w a bang and leave my comments for when the time comes.
There's cursing and then there's saying ass. I think we all know where the line is.
I try real hard to keep my typing as clean as possible. I'm pretty sure if I were to refer a person as an "ass" on this forum, I'd be kicked out asap. I get its not a bad word, but on this forum it is.

I'll go w a bang and leave my comments for when the time comes.

I try real hard to keep my typing as clean as possible. I'm pretty sure if I were to refer a person as an "ass" on this forum, I'd be kicked out asap. I get its not a bad word, but on this forum it is.
Ehhh somestimes Posts with profanity get altered and sometime they don't. I can understand wanting some consistency but that does come down to tone of posts as well. I've gotten my cursing posts altered even though my intent was harmless but with so many new readers and people joining, want to set a good atmosphere with them. I've had my rough times on these forums but over time and knowing the posters it gets better.