Ride technician dies in Universal Orlando attraction | Inside Universal Forums

Ride technician dies in Universal Orlando attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Turns out I worked with the tech at Disaster! Thats two of my co-workers from there Ive lost in 2016

It's all good. No need to explain yourself.

Don't be an ass.

Not being an "ass", just old news. Not really any need of having to come in and clearify, when nothing was misunderstood. Also, this forum has a very strict policy of no cursing which everyone should follow :).

I am partially agreeing with Luke, that it is a somewhat dated topic. But, that I do believe that it is sad to see such an event, and that I hope that an issue like that doesn't happen again; even though it probably will, because we can not change that mistakes happen.

Reactions: LJGonz
Not being an "ass", just old news. Not really any need of having to come in and clearify, when nothing was misunderstood. Also, this forum has a very strict policy of no cursing which everyone should follow :).

I am partially agreeing with Luke, that it is a somewhat dated topic. But, that I do believe that it is sad to see such an event, and that I hope that an issue like that doesn't happen again; even though it probably will, because we can not change that mistakes happen.

*sigh*

What you guys need to realize is that not everyone is on the same level of knowledge. You have to assume people are coming to the site to learn more and that may be a lot less than what you know.

Furthermore, it takes a lot of courage for some people to dip their toe in the water when this forum is surrounded by a lot of smart users, so you can't go jumping on everyone. Let the mods decide if it was worth the bump of a dead thread or not.

LGonz, you're already on thin ice. I suggest you pump the brakes. Consider this final warning.