Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We're still waiting for your thoughts from your March trip. :tongue: :lmao:

yeah, It was great.

Seriously I been so busy this summer. Once the winter months come i'll have a lot more time, I had such a good trip I want to relive it and share it with you guys, I will, eventually.

yeah, It was great.

Seriously I been so busy this summer. Once the winter months come i'll have a lot more time, I had such a good trip I want to relive it and share it with you guys, I will, eventually.
:D....Universal timelines are short. By the time you start doing your reviews of Universal attractions, they'll probably be replaced by expansions. ;)

Reactions: UK-Trigg
I'm not sure if I gave my thoughts on it in February but I really enjoyed it. It seems to get some hate but I honestly can't see why. It's charming, fun and it will make a great addition to Epcot.
I thought it was cute, a top 3 attraction in an otherwise terrible park. But I'll be disappointed if Epcot cuts the restaurant, seeing it was key to the finale.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I'm not sure if I gave my thoughts on it in February but I really enjoyed it. It seems to get some hate but I honestly can't see why. It's charming, fun and it will make a great addition to Epcot.

Really looking forward to it, it's second on my list of must dos (I sound like Stacey :lol::ears:).
Number 1 is Walt's restaurant, wanted to dine here for such a long time, already secured a booking :drool:

Permits filed for Rat. Core construction done by late 2018. Puts it on track for Summer 2019 opening.

That timeline seems a little fast. We are talking Transformers speed. Is there something that suggests that it will be completed in a year other than the lack of an expiration date?

That timeline seems a little fast. We are talking Transformers speed. Is there something that suggests that it will be completed in a year other than the lack of an expiration date?
It is a cloned attraction and the land is already cleared so it should go fast. The permit is just for the building shell, major structural, and underground construction, so I imagine set dressing, interior theming and ride work will continue after the permit expires for several more months until opening mid 2019.

Yea, that seems fast for Disney, but I hope they can pull it off.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
It is looking like Disney suddenly wants to fast track things that were due for later on, perhaps in response to what Universal announced after the big hits of D23.

It is a cloned attraction and the land is already cleared so it should go fast. The permit is just for the building shell, major structural, and underground construction, so I imagine set dressing, interior theming and ride work will continue after the permit expires for several more months until opening mid 2019.

Yea, that seems fast for Disney, but I hope they can pull it off.

Paris was about 28 months from where we are now to opening. I agree cloning does speed some aspects up, but unless they just work more hours, physical construction shouldn't speed up much(ie - concrete only dries so fast). We are 20 months from the start of summer 2019. It certainly is doable, but will take a whole different approach.

Reactions: Andysol
Paris was about 28 months from where we are now to opening. I agree cloning does speed some aspects up, but unless they just work more hours, physical construction shouldn't speed up much(ie - concrete only dries so fast). We are 20 months from the start of summer 2019. It certainly is doable, but will take a whole different approach.
Didn't Paris also get an entire restaurant at the same time? We won't be getting that. Maybe they're shooting for late 2019 or early 2020... either way, definitely looking like it'll be opening a year or two before Guardians.

Reactions: Andysol