Production Central | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Production Central

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was in that store this evening. I noticed they were selling typical Universal merch and quite a bit of Ghostbusters merch. Besides the little Star Wars stuff they had left in there that was on clearance, Ghostbusters and TWD are the only non-Universal properties they predominately sold in there (And I'm pretty sure Uni owns AMC now). An abundance of GB merch was sold with Jurassic World, Jaws, TWD, Fast and Furious, and E.T. Could this be a foreshadowing of a future attraction!?!?!? *Streams and fingers crossed*

Reactions: DonRaf
I was in that store this evening. I noticed they were selling typical Universal merch and quite a bit of Ghostbusters merch. Besides the little Star Wars stuff they had left in there that was on clearance, Ghostbusters and TWD are the only non-Universal properties they predominately sold in there (And I'm pretty sure Uni owns AMC now). An abundance of GB merch was sold with Jurassic World, Jaws, TWD, Fast and Furious, and E.T. Could this be a foreshadowing of a future attraction!?!?!? *Streams and fingers crossed*
I noticed the ghostbusters merch when I went a few weeks ago. I thought that was pretty odd place to be selling Ghostbusters merchandise, not just funkos but tshirts and phone cases. Very odd juxtaposition...

Is all the star wars merchandise on clearance? I'm guessing star wars won't be around universal much longer then :(