Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Childhood Memories-- Dreamworks Land
Fun in the Water-- Lagoon show
Take the Show on the Road-- New parade
First Day of School-- ????
I actually think you got it slightly wrong. I believe Childhood Memories could be talking specifically about the return of the Ghostbusters special effects show from the 90s (which has been rumored for awhile now to be coming back this year), hence Childhood memories. Then first day of school I believe is the DreamWorks Land since it's something new to the park.

I actually think you got it slightly wrong. I believe Childhood Memories could be talking specifically about the return of the Ghostbusters special effects show from the 90s (which has been rumored for awhile now to be coming back this year), hence Childhood memories. Then first day of school I believe is the DreamWorks Land since it's something new to the park.
While there was a rumor that a Ghostbusters special effects show could return (perhaps not identical to the previous one), there's no chance it could happen this year. There's no venue for it, and it would be a multi-year build in any case due to its complexity. It's more likely we could see Ghostbusters in other forms throughout the park though.

Reactions: Eckert
Childhood Memories-- Dreamworks Land
Fun in the Water-- Lagoon show
Take the Show on the Road-- New parade
First Day of School-- ????
This but swap First day of School with Dreamworks Land and place the 2024 Tribute Store in the Childhood Memories.

We'll see, but I don't see Dreamworks as "First Day of School". My read on "Childhood Memories" is creating them, not reliving them.

Maybe "First Day of School" is teaching us about Epic with the preview center?

We'll see, but I don't see Dreamworks as "First Day of School". My read on "Childhood Memories" is creating them, not reliving them.

Maybe "First Day of School" is teaching us about Epic with the preview center?
I connected DWL as First Day of School because of all the kids stuff, one of which includes the Kung Fu Training Academy. Childhood Memories could in reference to many people who watched Jaws, Ghostbusters, and BTTF when they were younger.