(P515) Potential Hotel for USH | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

(P515) Potential Hotel for USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm curious, do we have any stats on the % of visitors to Uni Orlando that stay in Uni hotels? Or the same kind of stats for Osaka & Beijing?

@Jerroddragon's point about the % who might use the hotel got me wondering.
1% = approx 90k guests per year which works out as 247 guests per day.
I think the original plans called for a hotel between 300 and 400 rooms?
So in reality maybe only 1.5 to 2% of visitors stay at the hotel?

I'm very much in favour of the hotel, but this has me wondering - will one be enough?

I'm curious, do we have any stats on the % of visitors to Uni Orlando that stay in Uni hotels? Or the same kind of stats for Osaka & Beijing?
I don't think those kinds of occupancy rates are broken out in any reports I've read. We do know how many hotel rooms are currently available in Orlando, and it's a lot: More than 6,000. And they're about to add another couple thousand. Now, Orlando is a vastly different vacation market than Hollywood (at least, as it relates to theme park visitation) but if this ends up being a Premium Hotel (and I think it will be), 300 or 400 rooms sounds about right.

For reference, Helios is expected to have around 500 rooms.

Theme park wizard has mentioned 500 rooms based off the evolution plan. But plans could have possibly changed since then