One More Disney Day 2.0? | Inside Universal Forums

One More Disney Day 2.0?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 15, 2012
Orlando
Al Lutz had this posted yesterday morning, Haven't seen it here yet at Orlando United.

Editor’s Note:
March 29, 2013: Monstrous Summer: In an attempt to help the limp Limited Time Magic campaign, and to kick off the upcoming "Monstrous Summer" marketing slogan, Disney will bring back a surprise hit from last year - the 24 Hour Party. On Friday May 24th the all night party into Saturday morning will be held in both Disneyland and DCA. After last year's party devolved into a near-riot at the main entrance after 9PM, while everyone above lower-management went home at 5PM and missed the anarchy, you can bet the senior suits will be there late this time. Disneyland's parking department is planning for gridlocked streets and backed up freeways again, and it promises to be a logistical nightmare for everyone. A smaller 24 hour party will also be held that night at WDW's Magic Kingdom Park. -Al Lutz ×1

I seriously hope this is true, Im ready for another MK24

Apologized for not seeing this post before I posted a thread last night on this. My boss told just me this and was too tired to read at the time lol. I would love to hit MK all night. Can you buy a ticket w/hopper option for this? Because I'd plan on Epcot during the day til closing then hop over to MK.

Yes park hoppers still work to get in. it's a normal day at the mk but with just an early opening and very late closing