Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lmao thank God I never hyped myself up for this as the rest of the forum did. Something about it just always felt like it was going to be a shortcoming. It's a plussed up WOTW set

Honestly I'm just happy something is at the park, and while it feels like a more close-intimate WoTW, I really wonder how it'll be at night; once we see things with the proper conditions.

If there's two things I am bummed of from a glance: it's of the lack of a proper physical element be that wind as far as it seems or something like the pig from the rooftop, and that it should be moving about, and that the horse got censored so-far.

Like I'd like it to be more...but its not more screens and is based on (from pre reviews) a great new film

Cool, I hope at nighttime it feels more real but we have to wait until Friday to see

Something’s better than nothing, but I wish that something had something. I’m just surprised a UFO wasn’t worked into this somehow… now the scariest thing about it will be the threat of Supercharged looming in the near distance.

Reactions: chris.g
Something’s better than nothing, but I wish that something had something. I’m just surprised a UFO wasn’t worked into this somehow… now the scariest thing about it will be the threat of Supercharged looming in the near distance.
Even better work the Jupiter's Claim into Supercharged.

Tour guide: "Uh oh! Looks like Space Aliens and Shaw are after us to abduct the special witness! Let's hide out in this warehouse to get away from them!"

Even better work the Jupiter's Claim into Supercharged.

Tour guide: "Uh oh! Looks like Space Aliens and Shaw are after us to abduct the special witness! Let's hide out in this warehouse to get away from them!"
Our family will save us!!!

We preview the newest attraction on the world-famous Studio Tour, featuring an original set from Jordan Peele’s newest horror film, Nope.

While it'll be cool to see the set in person, the film unfortunately doesn't offer much in the "wow" factor as for anything involving practical effects.

Oh well, at least we've got a new set on the backlot.

Doesn't appear to be a full vid of the experience as it looks like it cuts off near the end. I'm still waiting for a video from one of the vloggers I follow on Youtube.