Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Watched a vid from TLEV Media, and the horse prop is back in front of Jupiter’s claim. Seems to be protruding from the truck’s windshield, however all blood has been removed. How disappointing. As far as the Nope media preview video: the first part sounds like Jupiter Claim atmosphere audio going crazy (I can hear glass breaking, some music, and at one point maybe horses freaking out) and the last part sounds like some kind of (warped/garbled?) good-bye recording from Steven Yuen’s Jupe (“Happy trails…Come back again, till then…”)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So is this a walkthrough or a drive through....

Should be a drive through for daytime guests, as this is right after the War of The World sets.

The only way it could be a walkthrough is if the re-routed the tour to negate all of Bates Motel/Psycho house/WoTW, and parked at the Load area for the return trip of the Terror Tram.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Should be a drive through for daytime guests, as this is right after the War of The World sets.

The only way it could be a walkthrough is if the re-routed the tour to negate all of Bates Motel/Psycho house/WoTW, and parked at the Load area for the return trip of the Terror Tram.

I don't think its 100% unreasonable to think that this could be a walk through at least at some point.
Perhaps for special events sort of how Metro Sets are used during HHN....
Also the website for Jupiter's Claim seems to reference a lot of "check out this, check that out..." and the attractions listed on the site speak about them as though they can be physically explored.
The website also has the same intermittent darkening effect that the land has.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I'd assume during HHN and on those VIP tours you get to walk around but no way every normal tram gets to....unless Universal is really really cool, lol

Reactions: JS610
Anyone thinking this may be an exclusive after 5PM event where the trams take the TT route and drop guests in front of Jupiter's Claim to experience it the way media did, while the Studio Tour stops operations at that time?

I don't think its 100% unreasonable to think that this could be a walk through at least at some point.
Perhaps for special events sort of how Metro Sets are used during HHN....
Also the website for Jupiter's Claim seems to reference a lot of "check out this, check that out..." and the attractions listed on the site speak about them as though they can be physically explored.
The website also has the same intermittent darkening effect that the land has.

Oh let me not let up, I think this is going to be for HHN. The question is how it'll be used for HHN.

Given how the trams operate, dropping off at the former Whoville area, I have to think that if this is going to be used for HHN; unless if a new Pick-Up station for the return trip is made to be right next to Jupiter's Claim in-between that and Supercharged, that we'll have the trams take a U-Turn and turn left into the sets.

Excuse my poor graphing, Earth hasn't updated yet, but this is what came to mind for me.

1657731752123.png

I do think Jupiter's Claim is coming to HHN. I am not sure how it would, but it would make sense to me.

Must be nice to be able to get invited to these sorts of things.
Errr it has a cost

You can't say too much bad about anything Universal or Disney...is mostly gotten be postive

For many its kinda Genuine but then you have to fake it as if you like FF Super Charge and....i just can't pretend like its not meh

Reactions: Freak and Wesker69
Errr it has a cost

You can't say too much bad about anything Universal or Disney...is mostly gotten be postive

For many its kinda Genuine but then you have to fake it as if you like FF Super Charge and....i just can't pretend like its not meh

As someone who has some experience, you can be negative about something without crapping on it. I think people have a problem with fair critiques