Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm wondering; Universal told us they are going to build this in 3 theme parks. It'll first open in Japan. Will they, after delivering of the first batch of whatever they need, approve it when it's up to their specs and order 2 quantities more for the other 2 parks?
I think that would be the cheapest way and the other parks could be build very, very fast.

Luigi's Mansion?

Oh geez. See, now I'm going to be disappointed if they can't make that happen. The only thing I feel like they miss in the current Mario-centric Super Nintendo World is a Luigi's Mansion attraction of some kind.

I mean everyone loves sucking up ghosts right?

28rcz12.gif

Personally if they did an HHN house with Mario characters, I'd be incredibly impressed if they could manage to scare me because there's nothing scary about it.

It'd be like turning Haunted Mansion into a HHN maze. It's not scary, it's more... cute.

Personally, If Nintendo allowed HHN to have an Nintendo IP; it'd have to be something on the vein of Eternal Darkness but that's my more..personal opinion.

Onto the theme parks again, I am surprised that there has been no peep on Luigi's Mansion being a dark ride. It makes the most legitimate sense and it'd be something that can offer quite a bit of variety to the park, as well as giving tribute to Ghostbusters in a sense.

Reactions: Mike S
Oh geez. See, now I'm going to be disappointed if they can't make that happen. The only thing I feel like they miss in the current Mario-centric Super Nintendo World is a Luigi's Mansion attraction of some kind.

I mean everyone loves sucking up ghosts right?

28rcz12.gif

There's a Luigi's Mansion arcade game that does this well.

Also, I could see Luigi's Mansion being a good shooter replacement for MIB. Because when MIB inevitably gets replaced, every resort still needs a shooter type attraction.

There's a Luigi's Mansion arcade game that does this well.

Also, I could see Luigi's Mansion being a good shooter replacement for MIB. Because when MIB inevitably gets replaced, every resort still needs a shooter type attraction.

USH, USJ, and USS doesn't have shooter type attractions.

If anything, MK may be a worthy successor to MIB in the sense that interactive wise; It has endless potential re-ride-ability if they play it right, more-so than MIB in a sense.

So, as my past 24 hours physically in the theme parks has taught me.. Alcohol is apparently like mana from heaven for both the park guests and the insane amounts it costs and thus the revenue it creates.

So what specialty drink can a Nintendo area offer? There must be one or the area wouldn't get built.

So, as my past 24 hours physically in the theme parks has taught me.. Alcohol is apparently like mana from heaven for both the park guests and the insane amounts it costs and thus the revenue it creates.

So what specialty drink can a Nintendo area offer? There must be one or the area wouldn't get built.

While not true, if/when Zelda happens; I can see some specialty drinks occur for them..

as for Mario..eh? Maybe something Banana-related with DK but that may stretch it there.

I'm sure this will have a specialty drink, but it doesn't need one to bring in new guests or buy merch.

I've seen so many of my friends that normally want nothing to do with theme parks posting about how they can't wait for this.

Reactions: Mike S

Bowser Bowls (kettle bombs), Princess Peach Punching Pink lemonade (spiked lemonade), DK Banana Colada (play on pina colada), Toadstolls (trippy color changing drink)

Reactions: Porkchop

Fuzzy Juice.

Reactions: Brer Oswald
Not sure where to put this- but looking at Kidzone and what would be Nintendo land from an overhead map- I really feel they should look long-term there and find a way to connect the back corner of Kidzone to the MIB area. There is some expansion room there, and having a dead-end where curious George is now in Nintendoland doesn't sound ideal- I'd much rather there be two entrances.

That whole area is screaming to be connected. If it ends up with just that small single entrance area, I think they are really missing an opportunity.

Not sure where to put this- but looking at Kidzone and what would be Nintendo land from an overhead map- I really feel they should look long-term there and find a way to connect the back corner of Kidzone to the MIB area. There is some expansion room there, and having a dead-end where curious George is now in Nintendoland doesn't sound ideal- I'd much rather there be two entrances.

That whole area is screaming to be connected. If it ends up with just that small single entrance area, I think they are really missing an opportunity.

Warp pipe?

Warp pipe?

Absolutely. It can just be a moving large wide moving walkway that is enclosed. Cuts right through the backlot there and they don't even have to raze a building.

Now, I'm not sure what the large building is next to curious George, but if they really wanted to go nuts, they could fit 2+ MIB sized ride buildings back there.