Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32) | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m very excited for this! Love the show everytime I see it. Yes, last year was the same as the year before but I still enjoyed it and I’m very excited for it this year!

I love the show but I wish they changed the theme and costumes. We have had black and red leather for 2 years in a row.
I wish they made them different. Make them connected to Oddfellow. Have the dancers look like clowns or something

Reactions: sparky
I love the show but I wish they changed the theme and costumes. We have had black and red leather for 2 years in a row.
I wish they made them different. Make them connected to Oddfellow. Have the dancers look like clowns or something
I have no clue who or what Oddfellow is, and I love this idea.

I have no clue who or what Oddfellow is, and I love this idea.

I'm sure the costumes for this show are already made and everything. But. I hope they tie this show to the carnival theme of this year
Oddfellow is the leader from one of the houses

Honestly? They can just keep bringing this show back and I will love it every time. Such a fun and great show.

I hope the costumes and lighting is different.
Academy of villains was the same stunts year after year but to their credit the entire thing looked new every year.
This show is better obviously. But. I hope their new outfits are green or something. No more black and red lol

Reactions: GA-MBIT
The show really is amazing! I saw it many times both years and loved it! I do however hope for a new story. The outfits can stay the same.

I guess it is easier and cheaper to just have the same style outfits on every year, same pattern or whatever.

But when I try to remember each year for the show, I cannot tell them apart. I can't. Both years blend together lol. I literally can't tell which year I'm remembering.
That's what I was saying about academy of villains earlier. Each year looked unique. Even the hurricane year