New Disney Park Maps | Inside Universal Forums

New Disney Park Maps

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 12, 2013
Cincinnati
Disney World has new park maps. These have got to be some of the worst Disney park maps I've seen...Hollywood Studios and Epcot's entrances are at the top of the map!

Magic Kingdom
Epcot

^just two of the parks.

Last edited:
These are AMAZING. The old maps looked like crap and were actually unusable when I first went to Disney as an adult. I preferred using the iPhone app because I can understand whats going on.

Its not as simple as Universals USF/IoA maps, but its a great start!

I like them. Got them at the park over the weekend and didn't mind them. I have to disagree with them not being as good as USF/IOA maps. I hate that you can't just get an IOA or an USF map and I hate that the places to eat are not listed within the lands. Makes finding places to eat tricky. I struggle with IOA/USF maps more than Disney maps. But I do like the new design of the Disney maps more than the old. I think you need to see them in person.

way too bare. Boring to look at. Nothing pops out, and it just isnt the most appealing design.

Everyone saying they are too plain needs to remember these are for tourists. We all know that SIMPLER IS BETTER when people leave their brains behind on vacation.

So everyone in Epcot is going to be walking around with their maps upside down?

Epcot is annoying and I think MK has pirates show building on it...

Oh my god you're right.

I hate them, but it's probably because this is my first map change since I started noticing map changes :lol:. But Epcot is really bothering me, even if it's actually north to south, the entrance should always be at the bottom of the map.

Edit: IASW also has a show building on the map.

To me it's just so bland. Not colorful and fun like the old park maps. In my opinion maps aren't really used for navigation but more for planning out what you want to ride and when.