Memorabilia/Collections | Inside Universal Forums

Memorabilia/Collections

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 18, 2012
Winston-Salem
So I searched for quite some time trying to find a thread about this but couldn't find any. Redirect me if needed….

I am in the process of starting a Universal Studios collection! I'm starting with maps from every year from opening til now. SO far Ive found a few on eBay but I was wondering if anyone used any other sites?

I collect maps from everything too, but mainly only times that I go. There is probably a good chance I have some extras (USF, IOA, HHN, Mardi Gras 1999-now) I could hook you up with instead of buying them off of ebay.

Ive got a few maps from the times ive been, ive got 98, 00, 02, 03, 04 x2, 05, 08, 11, 13, if u want them u can have them for free no need to go on ebay for em

Is there a spot here that has maps from the different years and special events? I was thinking that while I am going through my extras for USO92 I could try to scan a bunch in and post them somewhere.

Would anyone be interested in that?

Reactions: Jenstar
Since this thread is now a thing I found a good spot for these pictures of some new (at least to me) Simpsons merchandise.
13294462885_ecfc8f0885_b.jpg

13294848424_8f734a3622_b.jpg

13294457575_3a2c197025_b.jpg

13294620643_310396279f_b.jpg

So, I remembered that I have this in my collection - an original poster map of Universal Studios Florida from 1990. Notice the label on Back to the Future says "Opening in 1991." Sorry for the large images, but I wanted everyone to be able to see the details.

I know Ebay is a different animal, but compared to their online store I found the actual location to be a bit ridiculous.

Their first location was better. Once they moved to actual Orlando, the prices changed by a lot. I remember seeing the same framed photo of Japan pavilion go from $24 at the first location to $75 at the second. It is also very random in regards to prices. I have found good deals and have seen CRAZY prices for others.