Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth

How come on the tv game, mine just freezes after I win? Or I win the mask game and I dont receive points...wth

The TV game froze on me once, but I didn't have trouble after. I don't think I earned any points for the first five or six rounds either, but that eventually started working too. The weirdest thing that happened to me though was that I kept getting the success message even when I lost the first few times.

I just hate these games the most. I feel like a crazy person trying to play these games of chance just to get 5 points at a time for a win that might not even happen. I hope they re-release the games of skill soon.

I would have done this, had I not lost a full hour dealing to get my HHN tickets on opening night... When the kiosk machines wouldn't give me my tickets (the method they offered me and which I selected upon buying my tickets online) and since there were no TMs to help in that area, and all I could do was go wait almost a frigging hour in the window pick-up line, which by the way only had some of the windows open! I was royally pissed, to say the least. Being already late to the AP Nights early entry, and even later to meet up with my party who was already inside the park, any thought of setting up my LT went out the window. And after missing out on a full night's house counts, why even bother...

How did you decode the message? I thought it would be an Arbash cipher based on the Davinci reference but that produced gibirish; same with all 26 versions of the Caesar cipher.

Hasn't been broken yet. Tried a lot of things. Tried Caesar, Mirror Cipher, Rot1, Rot13, and a bunch of others. It's got to be something simple, but everyone is stumped.

DYFZT SIKAQ LKTZE YYQQT IKPOZ SPJXQ GST

The amount of codes people have tried to use on this is ridiculous. Cryptex with the words Christmas, Collective and a few others, Caesar Shift, Rot 1, Rot 13, Mirror Alphabet, Alphabet to Numbers, etc. Nothing has really came back. I assume if it's for a meet up tonight they're going to have to send more information.

so couldnt find the answer in the thread...I know I can get the card to play with my Rush of fear do I just go to that window and ask for one...what about that im already doing the online thing...do you get to log yourself in to the game in the park or do you just start fresh

so couldnt find the answer in the thread...I know I can get the card to play with my Rush of fear do I just go to that window and ask for one...what about that im already doing the online thing...do you get to log yourself in to the game in the park or do you just start fresh

When you get the card at the park, they have you login to your account (or make a new one) and then you link your card to the account.

They had a planned meet up at 9 and 10 and it was cancelled because the code was not cracked in time. They ended up figuring it out and it used multiple codes. It translated to COLLE CTIVE FIELD OPERA TIONS COMME NCE but apparently there is more to it.