Legendary Truth | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Legendary Truth

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Please note that if you had a Horror Unearthed account last year, you do NOT need to re-register... you can sign in with last year's credentials.

I just signed up! :thumbs: I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail or anything, and when I try to log in again, it goes back to the account registration... :shrug: I got to the "thank you" page twice now, so I'm gonna guess I'm good. It just said stand by, so I will.

Looking forward to messing around with this, especially hopefully to kill some time during the lines at HHN. I have to check out more info on last year's LT stuff. That was during the time I was not around for a while, and I missed it all. Anyone wanna give me an abridged version of last year's LT game? :smiley:

What's the email about?

iphWeYlkcanVz.bmp

Cool. Yeah, I also got it Sunday. I just find it strange I get this, but never got a welcome / registration e-mail, and the registration system was being glitchy when I was trying to do it :shrug: And then when I tried to log in with the info I registered under, it took me back to the registration with my info... IDK :shrug:

I just added that email address to my contacts so maybe anything that possibly comes to me will come to my inbox. I still haven't been able to get past the second page of the registration, but I did get a text message. Still frustrated.

[h=2]OFFICIAL ADVISORY 081213 WEEKLY[/h]
August 12, 2013 at 11:08amhttp://www.orlandounited.com/forums/#
1173842_691363350878192_573947153_a.jpg

TO: THE COLLECTIVE
RE: RESUMPTION OF WEEKLY COMMUNIQUES

Weekly update communication to Registered Operatives has commenced. Those with the foresight to participate receive information before all others. Knowledge of our organization’s heritage is essential to fully appreciate how collaboration has been part of LegendaryTruth from its inception.

Seniority has its rewards.

Stand by to learn more…