Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope they sell the Isla Nublar IPA tap handles, I NEED one of them for my collection.

I believe the tap handles belong to the actual distributor and aren't the property of UOR or the brewery. So I don't think they can sell them. One of those weird FL beer laws.

• Angry
Reactions: Neo
Random horrifying thought but....Dueling Dragons stopped dueling after someone threw or accidently lost coins out of their pocket (not sure which one) and it hit someone else on the opposite car and blinded them.

The Mosasaurus roll is right in front of guests, all of whom haven’t emptied their pockets yet to board. If someone wanted to be a jerk, they could throw something at the car as it whizzes by.

Don’t want to believe someone would be heartless enough to do that but given humanity’s stupidity I can’t discount it. I wonder if nets will be put up at some point.

Random horrifying thought but....Dueling Dragons stopped dueling after someone threw or accidently lost coins out of their pocket (not sure which one) and it hit someone else on the opposite car and blinded them.

The Mosasaurus roll is right in front of guests, all of whom haven’t emptied their pockets yet to board. If someone wanted to be a jerk, they could throw something at the car as it whizzes by.

Don’t want to believe someone would be heartless enough to do that but given humanity’s stupidity I can’t discount it. I wonder if nets will be put up at some point.
There are warning signs at Cheetah Hunt that say you’ll be kicked out of the park if you throw items at the launch pit.

love the Easter egg to triceratops encounter in the last room. Universal is killing it with these temporary stores!
Indeed. Perhaps this will be the norm for new attractions. In which case, perhaps we've been mistakenly asking for an Epic Universe Preview Center when we should have been asking for an Epic Universe Tribute Store.

Reactions: frank_1991_

Yeah you can get shockingly close to this coaster in line

Reactions: HalfGlass
There are warning signs at Cheetah Hunt that say you’ll be kicked out of the park if you throw items at the launch pit.
But that honestly hasn’t stopped people before. They also said you must wear your mask in the park at all times and to not touch scareactors during HHN but people still do it. It only takes one punk...

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
I didn't wanna like this tribute store, but holy hell I now know they aren't gonna be lazy with the designs and layouts of these stores.
Favorite Tribute store ever.

Might look closer than it really is. What I found odd was that there was one area that had plexi-glass, and then an area had an employee to keep folks away from the closest area.

Might look closer than it really is. What I found odd was that there was one area that had plexi-glass, and then an area had an employee to keep folks away from the closest area.
The area with the wall along the waterfront seemed to be blocking guests from touching a support. Wonder if it rattles real bad?

Reactions: Frank Drackman
I didn't wanna like this tribute store, but holy hell I now know they aren't gonna be lazy with the designs and layouts of these stores.
Favorite Tribute store ever.

They've got some real good people on the Visual Merchandising team, they clearly like adding new elements to each store so it's not the same one twice. There's some killer touches in this one, and while I'm a lil bummed it wasn't open when I was there, I'm happy they took their time with this, and I'm excited to see what this years HHN Tribute store will look like!

The Triceratops head was in the tribute store was last seen in the HHN House Evilution....before that, it was busting up camps in the Lost World Jurassic Park. Glad to know this piece of cinema history is still safe.
To be fair, an argument can be made that they desecrated a movie prop to make a different prop for HHN, but I agree that it's cool that they still have it. Makes me wonder if they also have the JP1 "sick trike" from The Boneyard somewhere.