Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 904 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are it's a case of try something, then take pictures that must be submitted to Warner for approval. Get denied, set up something else, pictures, and try again. I know they do the same kind of thing with merchandise displays.

I hope they don't put ANYTHING there to block the view but if they did, I'd just say put a big mound of snow there, like it was plowed up to the wall on the HP side, on the back side for JP, do whatever you want with foliage to hide it. You already have snow on the roofs and the building could provide shade so that the snow doesn't melt back there. Unless it's magic snow in the movies that doesn't stick to the ground. I've never watched them :)

Reactions: shiekra38
It's better to under promise and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver.

If they finish and launch the ride early, it's an awesome surprise. If they promise a date and miss it, they have to offer reasons/excuses for it. I think we've all heard enough reasons for product shortages during the pandemic. Good for Uni if they're going to stick to the timeframe they previously announced and hopefully deliver a pleasant surprise to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.