Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 744 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm standing behind my original statement... either it's a dinosaur or a dinosaur shaped rock. And there's other rockwork footings in the spaghetti bowl area that could turn out to be other dinosaur shaped rocks. I may sink with the ship, but dangit, I see what I see.

I'm standing behind my original statement... either it's a dinosaur or a dinosaur shaped rock. And there's other rockwork footings in the spaghetti bowl area that could turn out to be other dinosaur shaped rocks. I may sink with the ship, but dangit, I see what I see.

Story wise I'm not sure why a dinosaur that size would be in a raptor enclosure. It seems more likely to me that it's a pointy rock

The Death Eaters: Attack on Hogsmeade ride is turning out real good!

Scott's map above made me realise how close this comes to the back of the FJ queue -- I'm pretty sure a lot of screams will be audible from the greenhouse. So now as well as FJ intruding on Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park can intrude on FJ and balance is restored to the force ;)

Worth it though. Looks amazing.

Was Nassal too busy with other projects? Or did they have problems with Nassal so they went with another vendor?

Nassal seems to involve itself with major all-encompassing projects. Perhaps this was too small for them and/or they bid really high and Universal went with a lesser price tag. I haven’t heard of any falling out. It could also be that Nassal is already busy doing preliminary work for the EU project.

There is rock work that looks like Kong. So anything is possible. I still see a dinosaur in my mind.
Its a ride all about Velociraptors so I just don't see this. I hate to kill your dream but I reallyyy think this is massive Rockwork. In some ways, while it is obviously carved out to be Kong, it kinda is rock work at the entrance of Skull Island. Idk, no need for a Dino that big that doesn't at least move or tilt just a little as you zoom by. I still expect Rockwork as I think that and trees is how this ride is going to be hidden.

I think theres expected to be Raptors throughout the ride however, I just don't think its this spot.

Reactions: acquaz
Status
Not open for further replies.