Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 816 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That concept art was very early. But yes, blue/gray is what we were expecting for the final trains.
Good to know, it definitely seems to be lining up well with everything nicely. Blue/Gray works best for this ride and color scheme anyways.

Also the concept had over the shoulder restraints, which this won't have
Can’t tell if it’s that, or just bars on the sides to
Hold on to. There’s definitely a lap bar in the picture and it doesn’t totally seem like shoulder restraints, just to me. But again it is early concept so it very well may be

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love the design of the Pantheon cars/trains, it’s going to be awesome to watch them slide along that track from on the ground. BGW is actually my closest park so it sucked to not get Pantheon this year.

I’m just hoping the restraints do a much better job at conforming to your legs than Skyrush’s. The picture does make it look like they will be more rounded in the leg parts on the bottom. Velocicoaster is going to be pretty intense and if the restraints hurt it could be a problem.

But then again, some people don’t mind Skyrush at all. I think it’s worse for taller people like me.

I absolutely love the design of the Pantheon cars/trains, it’s going to be awesome to watch them slide along that track from on the ground. BGW is actually my closest park so it sucked to not get Pantheon this year.

I’m just hoping the restraints do a much better job at conforming to your legs than Skyrush’s. The picture does make it look like they will be more rounded in the leg parts on the bottom. Velocicoaster is going to be pretty intense and if the restraints hurt it could be a problem.

But then again, some people don’t mind Skyrush at all. I think it’s worse for taller people like me.
By all accounts the restraints are far more comfortable.

And I'm a short person and Skyrush still sucks, so no, it's not just you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.