Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another zone with a lot of fog like I said Vamp 69’ was. This zone was very cool tho. Had great creatures and sets. Just hard to do on an ECV but that’s also with all the zones in CP.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Hard to comment on any zones cause with all of the rain and staffing issues the zones felt to be in B-Mode for all of opening night. However, I think this is probably my favorite of the year so far. Some neat costumes and I love the red eyes in the trees. Shame that Central Park is eternally cursed with debilitating crowds.

Amazing. So detailed and so dense that almost feels like an outdoor house. It literally almost feels like a house. Really great decorations. I loved it

I mean it’s pretty but “outdoor house” it is not.
The plane area felt like part of a house at night, the red eye bats and the plane and that entrance area made it feel like part of a house. It's really dense with the trees and the creatures

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
The plane area felt like part of a house at night, the red eye bats and the plane and that entrance area made it feel like part of a house. It's really dense with the trees and the creatures
Yes, but as always, the zone feels lacking in terms of actual SA's. I've walked through there quite a few times (purposefully looking down at my phone to see if a SA would take advantage of that opportunity to scare me) and only one SA attempted to scare me.

Yes, but as always, the zone feels lacking in terms of actual SA's. I've walked through there quite a few times (purposefully looking down at my phone to see if a SA would take advantage of that opportunity to scare me) and only one SA attempted to scare me.
Yeah I can see that. Same exact problem with the monsters at the ship scarezone