Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror (HHN 32) | Inside Universal Forums

Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror
In the 1920s, Dr. Oddfellow ventured deep into the darkest jungle, performing horrific experiments on nature. Now his monstrous creatures are running amok and on the hunt.

From the podcast:

"Over in Central Park, we have Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror. This zone is going to be fantastic because this is around the 1920's. We're looking at the origin of where Dr. Oddfellow really finds his power. We're looking at this jungle atmosphere and are going to head into the temple atmosphere that Dr. Oddfellow has emerged with this glowing skull. And this is the thing that really set forth his power and gave him all of this beginning of his craving to be immortal. As you're traveling through the jungle, this is where he began to morph and create between nature and beast. We're going to be engaged with all of these different types of creatures that we're going to see throughtout this jungle atmosphere."

This one is pretty all over the place and not overly coherent. Don't shoot the messenger lol.

This is my most anticipated zone other than Vamp, and I also find it interesting Oddfellow is gonna play the Dr. Moreau role with a different spin. Right now, I’m working on a Island of Lost Souls house concept for my event theme called Jungles of Fear.

The downed plane and parachute give me slight hope that they're going for a Jungle Cruise meets Dr. Moreau vibe (the event has been known to tweak the Mouse before).

Agreed. It really feels like the characters will end up resembling Moreau beast hybrids, which would be very cool - and seems to slot in nicely with what we know about Oddfellow.

Reactions: SeventyOne