ICON Park | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can't wait to be able to visit this place and all of its attractions.. i went about a month or so ago but majority of the stuff was closed.

I am usually impressed by their work, but this doesn't look like Angelina to me...

CB_lC68WgAAaobL.jpg

I was riding by headed to lunch and notice that just like they painted the aquarium building backside blue with seaside silhouettes , they paited the wax meseum side red with large graphics of some of their celebrities. Nice pop too of color. Will try to grab pics tomorrow unless someone else does.

They lit The Orlando Eye for the first time tonight.

image.jpg

I forgot about that. The other day as I was driving by, it looked as if they were installing a strip of LEDs on it. I told my coworker that it looked as if they were installing LEDs and he nice nasty told me that it was just the sun reflecting off of the wheel. I didn't argue with him. I get a joy at letting people figure out how wrong they are rather then me telling them myself :sneaky: I want to see it. I bet its beautiful to behold

Does look pretty sharp all lit up. I know this gets a lot of flack in the theme park fan world but im looking forward to riding it as well as some of the other new attractions headed to I-Drive

Does look pretty sharp all lit up. I know this gets a lot of flack in the theme park fan world but im looking forward to riding it as well as some of the other new attractions headed to I-Drive

Actually, the thought of seeing Kennedy Space Center from the Eye is pretty intriguing to me. :lol:

It's not at all expensive either, I wouldn't be surprised if the Eye is good bait to get people going to the other attractions.

Personally I wouldn't do Tussauds just because you can go to one in so many other cities and countries. It's also turned into a place for posers to take selfies with people and I'd rather not loose my eye to a selfie stick!!