Horror Movies Thread | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Movies Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if I'd call it better, but Exorcist III certainly doesn't get the credit it deserves. I only finally saw it fairly recently, and I was super impressed with how incredibly unsettling and disturbing it is with very little on screen gore (until the end, anyway). It's a lot of talking, but when it's a great script with talented actors, it works.

R.L. Stine Confirms Next ‘Fear Street’ Movie from Netflix Is Based on His Book ‘The Prom Queen’

That book is CLASSIC and the Fear Street movies were actually pretty well done. Really happy with this news.

Violent and horrific things are discussed (in detail), but rarely actually seen, and it's extremely effective.
Kinderman trying to hold himself together while describing
what the Gemini Killer did to the young boy
is more effective than nearly any visual gore in a movie.

Plus Brad Dourif puts on an insanely underrated performance.

First trailer for The Strangers: Chapter One debuted today. It’s billed as a semi-remake and a prequel. Madelaine Petsch and Froy Gutierrez star. Richard Brake has a role as the town sheriff. Renny Harlin directs. If this really is a prequel (as the trailer claims) does that mean this will be set before 2008? My expectations are tempered, but I’m still VERY interested to see how this pans out.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts