HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
im going the 22/23/24. Rewster i rep orlandounited.com hard in nyc, esp to a few certain people that you would be pretty suprised that look at the site. I should get a endorsement deal soon haha. Maybe I'll bump into you bro

Last edited:
I might upgrade my ticket to FFP and go Sat night but the only problem is that I would have to go by myself and being a 16 year I don't know if I would feel comfortable by myself. Has anyone here gone by themselves?

I'll be there Saturday night now also.

I might upgrade my ticket to FFP and go Sat night but the only problem is that I would have to go by myself and being a 16 year I don't know if I would feel comfortable by myself. Has anyone here gone by themselves?

I was there solo one night last year. Definitely not as fun. I didn't really enjoy the houses as much.

I went by myself on opening night but had people with me every night since then. I had fun but I had alot more fun with either family or friends with me. As Drew said it especially makes the houses more fun with people with you.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts