HHN when to book reservations | Inside Universal Forums

HHN when to book reservations

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 31, 2018
We are doing 5 days at Halloween Horror Night Orlando. When should we book reservations and do you think the tickets available now are the best deal or should we wait for the pass that includes more days.

Reactions: Ridgepole
Yes, just as Joe says. The days of being able to easily get rooms at Universal's on site hotels a few weeks before HHN are mostly gone. The last couple of years that I was checking for my trips, or thinking of a trip, rooms started to get tight in mid to late spring.....What a difference a few years makes. Example: When I booked my 2013 HHN/Fall trip, Portofino was wide open for booking a couple of weeks before I left, and I didn't book until well into September. The last few trips, where I used rooms at Portofino, Sapphire, CBBR I booked in late April/early May. ......Sometimes rooms open up late because of cancellations/etc., but then you're really taking a gamble, and your exact dates may not be available.....Book early. Best advise.......and congratulations on your first Forum post. Welcome. :thumbsup: