HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey one of friends told me this about the locations for the scare zones Exactly and I was talking to a VIP cast member in the park and came to the fact that there's gonna be a scare zone in the following areas: Parisian courtyard, French street, one by walking dead and at the entrance, and backlot. Seems about odd but u never know

Hey one of friends told me this about the locations for the scare zones Exactly and I was talking to a VIP cast member in the park and came to the fact that there's gonna be a scare zone in the following areas: Parisian courtyard, French street, one by walking dead and at the entrance, and backlot. Seems about odd but u never know

Sure, Jan.

Womp womp

sigh.

It's unfortunate, as I am reaffirming my statement that I think they will just reveal mostly everything at once after Insidious and..something else.

Parisian Courtyard is housing Blumhouse mashup and I doubt Baker Street is getting a scare zone since most likely they're gonna utilize it for the regular admission line for the Walking Dead Attraction like they did last year.

real quick. if the thing maze wasn't scrapped how would you think it would be done.

If, and I mean if The Thing happens, it'll probably be a version that is more on the original film; similar to what was done with TCM in 2012.

But it seems like Chucky may be what is happening moreso than The Thing (as I believe @Chris Galindo) so I am not going to think of The Thing for the meanwhile.

Reactions: chris.g
since it's unlikley murdy will do the thing this year i will send my version of a thing haunted house here
Facade- outpost 31

As you enter into the soundstage the room immediately feels cold as the room is meant to look outside. There will be multiple people in hazmat suits trying to give people injections to see who is imitation. One of the actors would be in line to act like a normal person. When he is injected he will then start to turn into a thing and start to attack the guy in the hazmat suits. As you enter into the outpost you can hear the classic theme of the movie in the distance.

Scene 1- dog kennel

As you enter into the outpost the first thing you heard is multiple dogs barking and a strange hiss. You enter into the kennel and you see this fleshy mass of what seems to be a half alien half dog like creature. As you pass the corner a guy comes out with a gun and shoots it.

e5BBbqqL6M01k6CzoJHZMB8A6S_HTTnx2htp-rkK3EZJARecOx6OWxM-pOU61jlmqoyRCLZs6841qI3VsYfzroqCBUTeDKDP9yF6hLgyTVitD-QUMCBwpriza1UJiK_40tqkZiYa

Scene 2- outside

As you enter into outside it feels like it is 50 degrees in there. Outside you find in the distance what seems to be another outpost but you can see it has caught on fire{just smoke coming out of windows} As you about to enter into the destroyed outpost you see a man with long fingers making a disturbing like growl.

Scene 3- break room

You enter into the break room and you see that the room is in despair. The pool table is turned over, an axe on the wall, multiple bullet holes in the wall etc. you walk past the pool table as you see a guy in the corner trying to fight off a thing on his arm. He will be as a distraction as a guy will come out with a axe saying everyone to get out.

Scene 4- radio room

As you enter into the radio room you see that the roof of the room has caved in making the room colder. As you round a corner you see a frozen corpse with his throat completely gone. As you walk past it the corpse springs back to life. As you look away from the alive corpse a assimilated

Person comes out and you see his has multiple heads and multiple tenticales on him.

Scene 5- back outside

As you exit the outpost and head back to outpost 31 there would be a fake truck there and when people walk past it it’s lights will come on and move closer to a person as to make it look like you were about to get run over.

Something similar to this

fyn4Dy6WMackeeRMm2OZau8DV2PF9SUp0WzKEQ3v4gD0PlQegan0pVIf6Soi8a3OnDR1CBIOLcdJc_s2ckVtdGjc_pXjXeJnazSeGlghlyKZt7rTxb1F0_17RO_f6ye_Aes1D5w7

Scene 6 - med room

As you enter into the med room you see a headless corpse with multiple tentacles sprouting out it forming what seems to be a head. As you walk past it you notice a dead doctor on the ground with both of his hands removed. As you are about to exit the room a spider head thing runs up on the ground towards you and spits on you.

Scene 7- blood test

As you walk into the room the first thing you see would be multiple people in chairs and you can see one of them is turning into the thing. These people would be begging them to cut them loose and get them out. As you walk past them the thing suddenly will break from his restraints and lunge at the guests.

Scene 8-tool shed

As you enter into the tool shed the room will begin to shake as you see a humongous 12 feet tall thing towering over you shrieking at you. That will be a distraction as a guy with some tnt will start running toward the guests and throw it towards the creature. As you exit the room it will be flashing orange and you heard a big explosion happening.

So they just dropped the full trailer for season 2 of Stranger Things and if they don't use it next year as a maze it will be such a giant missed opportunity because it looks perfectly ripe and ready to go for HHN. At least in my opinion.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So they just dropped the full trailer for season 2 of Stranger Things and if they don't use it next year as a maze it will be such a giant missed opportunity because it looks perfectly ripe and ready to go for HHN. At least in my opinion.

Agreed. It's good that they waited, as there is so much that they can do with Stranger Things in many ways.

Hope that they are in talks with Netflix as it stands, because it'd be worth the hassle.

Agreed. It's good that they waited, as there is so much that they can do with Stranger Things in many ways.

Hope that they are in talks with Netflix as it stands, because it'd be worth the hassle.

Agreed; if I had to guess we're getting Stranger Things next year and may or may not get Twin Peaks. If Trick R Treat 2 comes out of development hell we might get it; but back on topic. If Stranger Things were to come it would require a stoundstage, so hopefully we'll have 747 available next year.

Next year we have a lot of opportunities to have a lineup that can rival 2016's: IT, Trick or Treat 2, Stranger Things, Twin Peaks, AHS (Asylum, Coven, or Cult), possibly another chance at The Conjuring, and maybe Hellraiser.

I can dig this lineup! Maybe if we get Dimension to say yes on Hellraiser, we can also get Scream..

If only! I just hope in the future the creative teams try to be cautious of properties that have movies and shows connected, to avoid possible confusion or having a HHN 25 scenario.