HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
20170721_122117.png
IMG_20170721_115557.jpg
Just pointing it out.

Murdy recently stated that the Metro Sets area is the Next Area to be announced and gave us a hint saying "A Album from 1980" which implies the David Bowie album from 1980 called "Scary Monsters (and super creeps)". The Song "Ashes to Ashes" is a episode from AVED.

IMG_20170721_115712.jpg
1484837109m_SPLASH.jpg

On top of that there is a inside of the RV as well. There is also a double window in the inside of the Facade as well. Kinda funny Murdy called this Maze a "Dark Horse" Maze and Krampus was called that too and located in this area. Just pointing it out that's all.

AHS Roanoke - FDTD Area (Confirmed)
The Shining - Mummy Queue (Confirmed)
Insidious Chapter 4 - JP Queue
Chucky/Conjuring Replacement - Waterworld Queue
Blumhouse of Horrors - Parisian Courtyard
Jigsaw - 747
AVED - Metro Sets.

View attachment 4891
View attachment 4894
Just pointing it out.

Murdy recently stated that the Metro Sets area is the Next Area to be announced and gave us a hint saying "A Album from 1980" which implies the David Bowie album from 1980 called "Scary Monsters (and super creeps)". The Song "Ashes to Ashes" is a episode from AVED.

View attachment 4895

On top of that there is a inside of the RV as well. Kinda funny Murdy called this Maze a "Dark Horse" Maze and Krampus was called that too and located in this area. Just pointing it out that's all.

AHS Roanoke - FDTD Area (Confirmed)
The Shining - Mummy Queue (Confirmed)
Insidious Chapter 4 - JP Queue
Chucky/Conjuring Replacement - Waterworld Queue
Blumhouse of Horrors - Parisian Courtyard
Jigsaw - 747
AVED - Metro Sets.

Huh, that's a weird turn. Do you think we're still getting a Jigsaw announcement today?

So there's been a rumor that Jigsaws gonna use the name for promotional purposes but incoporate previous traps, can someone say if it's true or not? I'd be incredibly disappointed if it is. Only trap I'd be happy to see return of is the Reverse Bear, what about yall?

If we get an announcement for Jigsaw, it could be around 5 o clock. Although at this point, I don't buy an announcement at this point.

This year's had so many missed opportunities for announcements, like Insidious could've been announced last week? or whenever AvED was supposed to be announced.

AvED will be announced, but I am starting to believe that they will just reveal everything on August 3rd, the same day as when Orlando will probably announce their content at this point.

Is there a specific reason why Orlando, and possibly Hollywood, will be announcing everything on August 3rd?

Is there a specific reason why Orlando, and possibly Hollywood, will be announcing everything on August 3rd?

Thats when Orlando's countdown on the Soul Collectors page ends, which will probably be when they reveal what else is coming to the event.

Why I am guessing that; is more due to that with the lack of reveals going on for both, it may as well be easy for them to do it all at once (outside of Hollywood for MSS as they are probably going to reveal Insidious then).

It's a guess, mind you; but I am at this point thinking that they will just reveal everything else for Hollywood at one time, because of the issues of IPs and timing and all of that.

Hollywood never likes to announce everything at once. Because they're all IPs they want to do tgem individually.

That's what I was thinking. It would give John a chance to give everyone at least a decent amount of info for each maze, rather than sort of overwhelm everyone who is not on the HHN forum fan status.

Hollywood never likes to announce everything at once. Because they're all IPs they want to do tgem individually.
That's exactly what I've been thinking for a while. There's a very small chance that they got every IP holder's approval to announce them all at the same time because then certain IP's will be shadowed over by others

So are we now expecting AVED in the metro sets & Jigsaw next to 747?....

Also... Where the hell is our Jigsaw announcement!? :saw: The lack of announcements is frustrating & disappointing... especially when you look at your "On This Day" section of Facebook & keep seeing an HHN announcement from one of the past 3 years!:rant:(3 years ago today, The Purge: Anarchy SZ was announced)