Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To clarify, what I posted earlier, has nothing to do with the ride attraction or the queue of the ride attraction. It has to do with something that has not yet been installed and has left many wondering why.

I'm going to guess the dragon...although the clock hasn't yet been installed, there's nothing that could possibly be wrong with a clock. But seriously, WHAT ABOUT IT?!?:inquisitive:

Honestly, the dragon above Gringott's isn't a "deal breaker" for my excitement...assuming that they eventually get it working ok.

Wow, the story they just did on WESH had some great video I haven't seen before. Hopefully they post it on their website this evening...

Really nice shots inside the bank lobby as well as in the station with multiple ride vehicles all emitting steam from their stacks. :)

^ Yes. (Edit - beaten to it!)

Love the smoke effect on those vehicles. And what a difference a second of footage makes - the depth as Bellatrix walks to the front of that catwalk is brilliant, and was cut off from earlier clips of that scene.

Love the smoke effect on those vehicles. And what a difference a second of footage makes - the depth as Bellatrix walks to the front of that catwalk is brilliant, and was cut off from earlier clips of that scene.

It looks like there is a bit of squenching(sp?)there as well.

That was something I noticed as well. Can you imagine it with 3D and motion-based vehicles?? I get goosebumps thinking about it!

And what a difference a second of footage makes - the depth as Bellatrix walks to the front of that catwalk is brilliant, and was cut off from earlier clips of that scene.

I agree with you here. The original single picture was awful and made them to appear as cut out dolls. The animation works much better now, in this particular shot.

More clips with extended ride footage, that left tunnel grate slamming shut, more AA goblin goodness, and more of the head goblin's speech about opening an account. Their day of reveals did NOT disappoint!

From Orlando Informer:
[video=youtube;tNgSO395XCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgSO395XCE[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy