Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No. The decision was made before media day.
Oh, wow! That's really interesting. The mystery of the switched-up schedule builds... Yeah, then I've got nothin'. Maybe it's just that they really want something to talk about and the IP holder contracts prohibit talking about the property until X thing occurs (release of a merch item, movie announcement, etc.).

Oh, wow! That's really interesting. The mystery of the switched-up schedule builds... Yeah, then I've got nothin'. Maybe it's just that they really want something to talk about and the IP holder contracts prohibit talking about the property until X thing occurs (release of a merch item, movie announcement, etc.).
IMO - think it’s just a matter of trying something new.

IMO - think it’s just a matter of trying something new.
And I think it's working beautifully, instead of dumping all the originals at once, this allows us to have more time to process each announcement, and it helps build up the hype a lot more.

Not the best example, but it's like how with weekly releases of episodes, it lets each episode get its own hype and processing time, then a binge-drop (while still very exciting and fun), the hype of it lessens more quickly.

That's what I heard...

But until these houses are listed on the official website, or we get a press release, are they really announced or just "revealed" lol

is this just a "sneak peak" "early look" what's going on??

WHAT LANGUAGE DO WE USE
I mean they did say they were “announcing” Slaughter Sinema 2 at the panel. They called it the first official announcement

Reactions: theuberguberman
And I think it's working beautifully, instead of dumping all the originals at once, this allows us to have more time to process each announcement, and it helps build up the hype a lot more.

Not the best example, but it's like how with weekly releases of episodes, it lets each episode get its own hype and processing time, then a binge-drop (while still very exciting and fun), the hype of it lessens more quickly.

I have a feeling we'll have a full drop that expands more on each house at the end.

I mean they did say they were “announcing” Slaughter Sinema 2 at the panel. They called it the first official announcement

You're not wrong. Thing is, neither is @Alicia. :lol:

I have a feeling we'll have a full drop that expands more on each house at the end.

You're not wrong. Thing is, neither is @Alicia. :lol:
Absolutely agree, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see Monsters and Insidious dropped alongside that.

I do think, however, this is a fantastic way to go about announcements (at least for originals) going forward. Reveal them to build up hype, and later in the full drop is when they're given proper pages with more detail.

And now that I say that, it does make me wonder if potentially we could see the Icon house announced this week, but the actual Icon themselves won't be properly revealed until the full dump? If that makes sense?

Also just wanted to add,
Now would be the time for Hollywood to announce The Weeknd so they can get some love.
Given XO/The Weeknd is gearing up for things to start dropping in June for the new album; I wonder if they might need to hold off on Hollywood until the initial wave of promotional for the new album drops.
Ya'll don't understand... I NEED THE BLURBS. A LOGO MEANS NOTHING UNTIL I HAVE THE JUICY YUMMY MARKETING COPY.
1716230998999.png
You'll get the blurbs when you fix that damn door.

This is an interesting change. Considering most die hard fans get more excited for the OG houses vs the IP houses , possible they are feeding into that online community more for initial excitement. Or maybe they want to boost sales and reservations just a little earlier this year ?

I am currently expecting the final originals to be Museum, Sweets, Monstorus, and (speculation on the unknown original), “Tribute to Terror: Grave Consequences.”

If I may ask, is the rumor for the Icon to be tied into one of these remaining original houses? Or will they just have a zone presence?
I’m obviously not Legacy or an insider in any way, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the museum original is rumored to be the house for the icon.

This is an interesting change. Considering most die hard fans get more excited for the OG houses vs the IP houses , possible they are feeding into that online community more for initial excitement. Or maybe they want to boost sales and reservations just a little earlier this year ?
They're buttering us up for the 100% increase in Frequent Fear prices (kidding).

They're buttering us up for the 100% increase in Frequent Fear prices (kidding).
Coffee Cooking GIF by Holly Logan

Just looking ahead with 15 weeks to HHN opening weekend, the Universal announcement/opening date schedule is stacked...

3 Confirmed Opening Dates
  • DreamWorks Previews (this week)
  • DreamWorks Land/Cinesational (June 14th)
  • Mega Movie Parade (July 3rd)

Epic Universe Reveals (4?)
  • Dark Universe
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Helios Details
  • Additional Information/Ticketing/Dates/Preview Center Details

Edit: Pointing this out because the HHN team might have had to make an audible with an announcement or two taking precedence.

Just looking ahead with 15 weeks to HHN opening weekend, the Universal announcement/opening date schedule is stacked...

• Dark Universe
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Helios Details

Edit: Pointing this out because the HHN team might have had to make an audible with an announcement or two taking precedence.
TYFYS

Reactions: Nico

• Dark Universe
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Helios Details

And 12 weeks till the first UTH tour