Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 158 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I losing my mind or weren't we talking about Weeknd (for F&F to connect to the rumored SZ) in Orlando just a few days ago? Is that not a thing anymore? I assumed the "unknown original" was covering for the uncertainty on that.

• Sad
Reactions: theuberguberman
Am I losing my mind or weren't we talking about Weeknd (for F&F to connect to the rumored SZ) in Orlando just a few days ago? Is that not a thing anymore? I assumed the "unknown original" was covering for the uncertainty on that.
We were, but it was just killed pretty swiftly lol. My hope is we could at least see The Weeknd in the form of a zone in Orlando.

I would LOVE to see Slaughter Sinema 2, even with a focus on the 50s or 60s. (could be 90s too)

We were, and now it’s dead. Welcome to HHN speculation!

My bad, y'all. Guess my hunches were wrong. Since spec maps are 100% always accurate 100% of the time.

Spec evolves, it already doesn't match the v1.0 map.

I'm not saying The Weeknd is definitely coming. I am saying each spec map is not the end all truth. We still have a ways to go.
It absolutely does! I’m not saying definitely not but the likelihood it would come has went down a lot from last week.

Spec evolves, it already doesn't match the v1.0 map.

I'm not saying The Weeknd is definitely coming. I am saying each spec map is not the end all truth. We still have a ways to go.
This is my current mindset rn. Hoping best case scenario we get some big IP surprises.

We do have a history of using houses that Hollywood did the previous year. So maybe Hollywood does Weeknd this year and Orlando does it next year. Maybe he wanted to expand over a two year period and not just one year on both coasts.

Reactions: theuberguberman
As someone who only started going to HHN in 2019, I'm definitely excited about the possibility of Slaughter Sinema 2 since I never saw the OG and I've always heard all the love for it!

Bummed The Weeknd is only rumored for Hollywood. Figured odds were low since he was just at the event, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get my hopes up a tiny bit

What are the odds of the monsters house and black & white house being one in the same, even if they're currently listed separately on the spec map?
I saw someone a page or two ago mention it possibly being like Dead Exposure sans zombies, so I tried looking up a Youtube vid of DE. lol. Should've guessed by the convo about it being super dark that a video would be 0% useful for context
No the black and White House is something else entirely. Like Legacy said you can’t guess the creatures because it’s so left field but the black and white will definitely up the scares. Not being able to see clearly should make the scares more intense as you continue through the house.

Last edited: