Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think any house was impacted more by COVID protocols than Beetlejuice was. I'm not saying it was going to be a great house, but you can tell it was a shell of what it was intended to be. It was very obvious. I think it deserves another attempt at some point.

I don't think any house was impacted more by COVID protocols than Beetlejuice was. I'm not saying it was going to be a great house, but you can tell it was a shell of what it was intended to be. It was very obvious. I think it deserves another attempt at some point.
I had to unfortunately skip 2021, but from the POVs I watched, the first thing I thought after watching the Beetlejuice house was "That looked really disappointing."

So, what do we think are the chances we get some kind of confirmation of Ghostbusters at HHN sometime during the April 29th announcement? And if not during, then very shortly after? With Ghostbusters being heavily rumored to be featured in both the new parade and lagoon show, it kind of makes sense for them to hold off the HHN announcement until the property is announced for the rest of its park wide additions. If that is indeed their intention, it would also explain why announcement season has felt so late this year...

It's April, HHN isn't late at all. They jumped the gun years back announcing things in March when things are still fluid.

I'd start panicking in June if we don't have a single house announcement lol. Always believe HHN's "ideal" announcement timeline should be spreading it out over the week after Memorial Day through Late July with confirmation of dates in April.

So, what do we think are the chances we get some kind of confirmation of Ghostbusters at HHN sometime during the April 29th announcement? And if not during, then very shortly after? With Ghostbusters being heavily rumored to be featured in both the new parade and lagoon show, it kind of makes sense for them to hold off the HHN announcement until the property is announced for the rest of its park wide additions. If that is indeed their intention, it would also explain why announcement season has felt so late this year...
I don't see us getting anything HHN related on the 29th. Either we get an announcement before the 29th summer news dump (tomorrow, but that's unlikely) or in May (much more likely). I'm guessing we will probably get an hhn house reveal either the 2nd or 3rd week of May, but that's just a guess.

It's April, HHN isn't late at all. They jumped the gun years back announcing things in March when things are still fluid.

I'd start panicking in June if we don't have a single house announcement lol. Always believe HHN's "ideal" announcement timeline should be spreading it out over the week after Memorial Day through Late July with confirmation of dates in April.

I mean, aside from last year (and COVID year) you have to go back to 2014 as the last event were an house announcement wasn't made pre May 1st. Most of those years had multiple announcements by May 1st. That's kind of the standard they themselves put forward, purposely or not, in the eyes of fans. You can't exactly blame fans for seeing it as late given that. I'm not panicking though, I've been going to HHN sense the "website drop" announcements that happened only like 1-1.5 mouths out. Those were some interesting and wildly fun times on the speculation boards.

Yes, a generic Frankenstein/Dracula-esque castle. Same set fit RHPS perfectly as well. Gothic scary castles are a horror trope, I don't think the map icon was necessarily pointing to BJ (much as I'd enjoy seeing the show return).
I really hope so

No chance. Uni won’t announce something for HHN when there announcing something completely different. Like others have said, announcements are not late at all. It’s only April.
I mean, aside from last year (and COVID year) you have to go back to 2014 as the last event were an house announcement wasn't made pre May 1st.
That’s still 2019. We did have Chucky early but that was announced during the last night of HHN the year prior. I wouldn’t count that as an true announcement as it was re announced (at least I believe it was)

Reactions: SeventyOne
No chance. Uni won’t announce something for HHN when there announcing something completely different. Like others have said, announcements are not late at all. It’s only April.

That’s still 2019. We did have Chucky early but that was announced during the last night of HHN the year prior. I wouldn’t count that as an true announcement as it was re announced (at least I believe it was)

Well, firstly, that's why included "or shortly after". I think we tend to forget that Universal has taken a likely to 'synergy'. Announcing a Ghostbusters house, or possible tease at an announcement to follow soon, isn't out of the realm of possibility.

In 2019 we had 3 house announcements by the end of April. And at 32, my point still stands and is valid. And Chucky was 'reconfirmed' when the final house and originals dropped but he was present on the website before that drop. That doesn't change the fact that it had already been a confirmed house announcement. And even if you want to discount it, that makes only 2 times during a HHN year since 2014 that a house announcement didn't happen before. That is a LONG stretch with a very consistent early house announcement.

Last edited:
Well, firstly, that's why included "or shortly after". I think we tend to forget that Universal has taken a likely to 'synergy'. Announcing a Ghostbusters house, or possible tease at an announcement to follow soon, isn't out of the realm of possibility.
I mean it’s possible but it won’t be the same day. They won’t want to take focus off of anything.
In 2019 we had 3 house announcements by the end of April. And at 32, my point still stands and is valid. And Chucky was 'reconfirmed' when the final house and originals dropped but he was present on the website before that drop. That doesn't change the fact that it had already been a confirmed house announcement. And even if you want to discount it, that makes only 2 times during a HHN year since 2014 that a house announcement didn't happen before. That is a LONG stretch with a very consistent early house announcement.
I still wouldn’t call it late. I believe it was on the website but not before July or something (I seem to be remembering that it took awhile) While Chucky was confirmed first it was confirmed to be a different house or not fully announced till the original drop.
It was a WHITE Castle - for Harold and Kumar.
I hope not:lmao::lmao:

Reactions: saint.piss
It was a WHITE Castle - for Harold and Kumar.
Stephen Colbert Emmys 2019 GIF by Emmys

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts