Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just watched Abigail. SUCH a fun movie. The whole time watching it I was smiling thinking of the possibilities of it coming to HHN. In my honest opinion if they do it right, they can make another IP house on the level of Exorcist Believer (one of all-time favorite IP Orlando houses) from last year. It reminded a lot of the first Resident Evil video game with the mansion setting. Basically that but with vampires and a lot more gore. Hopefully it happens :love:

Black And White Vampire GIF
Again, I would lower your expectations of Abigail appearing.

I was just voicing my desire to see it at the event (this year or next whenever really), no need to be a debbie-downer about it please. Very unnecessary.

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

We have a wish list thread where any/all ideas for what we’d like to see at HHN are welcome!

I was just voicing my desire to see it at the event (this year or next whenever really), no need to be a debbie-downer about it please. Very unnecessary.

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I understand the disappointment, but the problem is that everyone will start talking about how great the house would be. Then someone sees that discussion and assumes, “Oh, they’re discussing it because the house is coming.” Then it gets thrown into the echo chamber and speculation goes insane about something that wasn’t even speculation.

So, when it comes to stuff that insiders are positive isn’t coming, I feel obligated to squash it.

there’s really no need to be this sensitive every time someone (politely!) disagrees with you
I wasn't asking for anyone's opinion, I just simply was voicing my desire to see an IP (one that just came out, hence why I posted about it here for 33) at the event and that's it. I never said it was likely or unlikely. Don't get why there has to be any sort of disagreement about that.

I understand the disappointment, but the problem is that everyone will start talking about how great the house would be. Then someone sees that discussion and assumes, “Oh, they’re discussing it because the house is coming.” Then it gets thrown into the echo chamber and speculation goes insane about something that wasn’t even speculation.

So, when it comes to stuff that insiders are positive isn’t coming, I feel obligated to squash it.
Ok.

if you don't want someone's opinion, posting your thoughts on a public discussion forum might not be the move!
Why did this have to become a thing? Your initial response wasn't really necessary and this could've been avoided had you not said anything. The conversation should've ended 4 posts ago.

• Haha
Reactions: jarmor

It is rather disappointing unfortunately, just got back from the theater and it really would be a fun house.

Spoilers for the movie, you have been warned!
Giancarlo vampire scareactor alone would make it top 3 for me.

Alas, if it's not coming, it's not coming.

We have a wish list thread where any/all ideas for what we’d like to see at HHN are welcome!

I think these was a great response truthfully
I wasn't asking for anyone's opinion, I just simply was voicing my desire to see an IP (one that just came out, hence why I posted about it here for 33) at the event and that's it. I never said it was likely or unlikely. Don't get why there has to be any sort of disagreement about that.
I get what you are saying and love that you liked the movie, I have not seen it yet but by how you make it seem I defiantly need to! Sadly, as of this moment Abigial isn't in the cards for HHN 33. There is a thin line between actual spec and "I want/think and that is something I had to learn last year. I don't mean to call you out any and I hope you don't feel that way by me.

Why did this have to become a thing? Your initial response wasn't really necessary and this could've been avoided had you not said anything. The conversation should've ended 4 posts ago.
This isn’t the thread to voice what you desire to see at the event. That’s what our wishful thinking thread is for, that @Allison mentioned and linked to. This is the thread for speculation based off what information we have at the moment. Nobody this season has brought up that property, so there’s no need to discuss it here. Other threads are fair game for that kind of talk, but we’ve seen wishful thinking bleed into the spec thread before and completely derail productive conversations, so we like to nip it in the bud before it trends in that direction.

Also @Legacy wasn’t being a “Debbie-downer,” they were just curbing unrealistic expectations, which is a fair point to make in reply to your post. We’ll end up with pages of useless discussion about why or why not property X, Y or Z could or should be featured at the event, and that’s just not what we’re trying to talk about in this specific thread.

Let’s keep our discussion in this thread focused on what is rumored to actually appear for HHN 33, and not what we’d like to see this year, or even in the future. We have places to discuss that already.

Thanks.

because you throwing a temper tantrum or being a jerk every time someone disagrees with you has gotten extremely old.
I'm not really throwing a temper tantrum or being a jerk but alright, I've been trying my best to be polite. God forbid I talk about an IP I want at this year's event in the spec thread whether or not it's happening it really shouldn't matter. Also I don't take every insiders word 100% so regardless of what Legacy says depending on the box office I could see it happening this year or the next. If not whatever I'll live. End of discussion.

I'm not really throwing a temper tantrum or being a jerk but alright, I've been trying my best to be polite. God forbid I talk about an IP I want at this year's event in the spec thread whether or not it's happening it really shouldn't matter. Also I don't take every insiders word 100% so regardless of what Legacy says depending on the box office I could see it happening this year or the next. If not whatever I'll live. End of discussion.

Here you go

I appreciate the review. I’m surprised universal couldn’t/didn’t want to work something out to make it a house. Would be a perfect first announcement and good promotion for movie.

Reactions: saint.piss
I have a question for those of you that did Stay and Scream last year in September when it was apparently a nightmare. I have always done Stay and Scream but I have read in so many places now that it is not worth it anymore because of the crowds and waiting in lines for hours. The group I am going with will have express passes for 2 days and we cannot decide between showing up right after opening and avoiding the big rush, or trying to endure Stay and Scream. I did not get to go last year so I can't tell if last year was that much worse than years prior.

I would expect some changes versus last year for S&S

Stupid question,

But is the “festival space” around the sprungs a legitimate rumor?
If so, since that area doesn’t usually have new structures would they in theory need to pull some sort of permit? Atleast that way we can confirm or deconfirm the rumor?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Stupid question,

But is the “festival space” around the sprungs a legitimate rumor?
If so, since that area doesn’t usually have new structures would they in theory need to pull some sort of permit? Atleast that way we can confirm or deconfirm the rumor?
Just wishful thinking by a good amount of us lol

Would help capacity issues and spread people out more. If they need to create a concrete foundation with plumbing/sewage/anything water related, we would see permits for it.