Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know these tweets were already talked about, but I’ve seen some theories that these dots are leading to a Nightmare on Elm Street announcement.

“One, two, Freddy’s coming for you.”

Makes sense. One would have thought that the announcement would have been today though since they have the one and the two. Or it could mean nothing at all and HHN social media is teasing us like usual.

“Three, four, better lock your door”

lol just kidding. I had tweeted that guess when they first posted the 2nd dot, but now that they posted the 3 dots, I doubt that’s what it means.

Now just a matter of will it only be dates, or could we see a house announcement alongside it?
I really hope so, but looking back at previous years, it’s not very common to get a house announcement with the date announcement. Last time was HHN30 with Beetlejuice but that was probably because there hadn’t been an event in over a year.

FWIW, Pinhead on the Discord said "Hearing first house announcement mid-May" late last night. Set those expectations as you will. I see no reason to expect anything other than single tix and dates tomorrow as those are the usual first drops and since they've already leaked lmao.

Also from Pinhead just now:

"So folks, here's where wires got crossed yesterday...the announcement was always scheduled for tomorrow. However, there are a couple insiders with connections to travel agents, vacation sites and/or UK ticket retailers that got confirmation that they were going to be allowed to start selling tickets tomorrow...that led to the assumption (and a pretty valid one at that) that the announcement was getting moved up a day to today. While the announcement never happened, the tickets did go up on sale in various locations, including Universal Orlando Vacations.

So that's why things got so chaotic and mixed yesterday...but the official announcement is still LIKELY for tomorrow (because you never know). Have a great day."

Last edited:
There's only one more month of sleep until announcement... ....day..
the muppet christmas carol GIF

Reactions: HHNObsession
Genuine question, I know they have always done this, but what is the reasoning behind not releasing the multi night tickets the same time as single night tickets? My only thought would be if they adjust pricing for multi night tickets based on single night, but I doubt that moves the needle that much.

FWIW, Pinhead on the Discord said "Hearing first house announcement mid-May" late last night. Set those expectations as you will. I see no reason to expect anything other than single tix and dates tomorrow as those are the usual first drops and since they've already leaked lmao.

Also from Pinhead just now:

"So folks, here's where wires got crossed yesterday...the announcement was always scheduled for tomorrow. However, there are a couple insiders with connections to travel agents, vacation sites and/or UK ticket retailers that got confirmation that they were going to be allowed to start selling tickets tomorrow...that led to the assumption (and a pretty valid one at that) that the announcement was getting moved up a day to today. While the announcement never happened, the tickets did go up on sale in various locations, including Universal Orlando Vacations.

So that's why things got so chaotic and mixed yesterday...but the official announcement is still LIKELY for tomorrow (because you never know). Have a great day."
I'd like to pat myself on the back for sending him the Universal Orlando Vacations link this morning, lol

I bet we see just 2 or 3 house announcements and then a full dump like last year.

Genuine question, I know they have always done this, but what is the reasoning behind not releasing the multi night tickets the same time as single night tickets? My only thought would be if they adjust pricing for multi night tickets based on single night, but I doubt that moves the needle that much.
Gauge demand/hotel bookings, then determine what the FF pricing/blackout dates will look like.

People buying single tickets pay more per day than those buying multi day tickets. There are people who are going to buy them, either out of not knowing there will be multi day or fearing the will sell out of dates. It's purely economical.

Hi I'm new to all this but I've been catching up. With Krueger being rumored to return to HHN this year does anyone know whether the house will be a mashup or be based on the original film?

Yawwwwwwn. Last year I understand why we got a late announcement (Chucky was annouced early, taking the place of the usual April-May house announcement) but this year? At least give us something throw a bone ugh. I just don't care about dates/single night tickets. Especially since the dates have basically been known for awhile now due to rumors of an August start. Also I'm a FFP person so unless those went on sale early for the first time (I wouldn't complain!) then for me there's nothing exciting about tomorrow unfortunately. I just really miss the days of early announcements. Crazy to think pre-pandemic we always got house announcements starting in March or April, now they don't start till late May/mid June. Hope the merch is decent at least.

Yawwwwwwn. Last year I understand why we got a late announcement (Chucky was annouced early, taking the place of the usual April-May house announcement) but this year? At least give us something throw a bone ugh. I just don't care about dates/single night tickets. Especially since the dates have basically been known for awhile now due to rumors of an August start. Also I'm a FFP person so unless those went on sale early for the first time (I wouldn't complain!) then for me there's nothing exciting about tomorrow unfortunately. I just really miss the days of early announcements. Crazy to think pre-pandemic we always got house announcements starting in March or April, now they don't start till late May/mid June. Hope the merch is decent at least.

They probably have enough data that shows it's probably useless to share IPs this early for the GP. They aren't thinking Halloween.

They probably have enough data that shows it's probably useless to share IPs this early for the GP. They aren't thinking Halloween.
Key word: probably. Lol. Outside of the weird announcement times I just don't care for HHN marketing anymore, ever since the IP years it's just gotten very uninspired and boring. Bring back scary Icon ads. Interactive website stuff. Like if you won't give us a house announcement at least do something fun for the people like most of us here who are obsessed with hhn. I'm sorry if I don't find the social media accounts tweeting/posting quirky things fun it's just gotten really annoying.

Key word: probably. Lol. Outside of the weird announcement times I just don't care for HHN marketing anymore, ever since the IP years it's just gotten very uninspired and boring. Bring back scary Icon ads. Interactive website stuff. Like if you won't give us a house announcement at least do something fun for the people like most of us here who are obsessed with hhn. I'm sorry if I don't find the social media accounts tweeting/posting quirky things fun it's just gotten really annoying.

Well, if you want the old days, you would welcome back all those things starting around June. :lol: