Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It seems I'm in the minority, but I love this year's shirt. Ordered mine (and the tumbler) the day they were released, and I normally don't buy preview shirts. I think this design is a lot of fun and I love the inclusion of the arch.

Review Pov GIF by NETFLIX

A few others in the community seemed to mostly be upset with the choice of highlighter orange lol which is fair. Curious to see if we'll see more of the shirt now that they added black

So “Pinhead” over on the discord is saying Dracula may not actually be the shared Universal Monsters house!

He said that it’s not Gilman, and may not be Dracula this year.

It may actually be a female centric UCM house! Does anyone have an idea of what female monster could have a house this year?

Pinhead is usually a very reliable insider

Could've sworn I saw people here or elsewhere talking about a Bride vs. Drac's Brides II angle.
That’s what I was thinking but he clarified it may not have anything to do with the Dracula rumor.

There’s only a few other female monsters. Could it be a return of the bride of Frankenstein? That may be too soon.

I googled it and there was a past scare-zone full of female UCM. It had a female She-Wolf and other female monsters.

There’s a female mummy too. She’s already appeared at the event
Glad Drac is off the board according to Pinhead. I love Drac but he’s been in most of the houses. I welcome a new monster.

I hope it’s not Bride. I feel like they did everything they can for her. But hey, people probably say that about Micheal Myers and I will always welcome him to HHN.

So “Pinhead” over on the discord is saying Dracula may not actually be the shared Universal Monsters house!

It may actually be a female centric UCM house! Does anyone have an idea of what female monster could have a house this year?

Silver Scream Queenz perhaps? Was a zone in Hollywood in 2021 and featured the She-Wolf, Dracula's Daughter, Anck-Su-Namun (female Mummy), and the Bride.

And for fun, maybe throw in Victoria Frankenstein at the end as a tease for Epic?

Glad Drac is off the board according to Pinhead. I love Drac but he’s been in most of the houses. I welcome a new monster.

I hope it’s not Bride. I feel like they did everything they can for her. But hey, people probably say that about Micheal Myers and I will always welcome him to HHN.
I don’t know if it’s off the table. I’ve only recently heard the female monsters (or gender swapped monsters) rumors.

I don’t know if it’s its own house, part of the Dracula rumors or if it’s a rumor worth paying attention to yet.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I don’t know if it’s off the table. I’ve only recently heard the female monsters (or gender swapped monsters) rumors.

I don’t know if it’s its own house, part of the Dracula rumors or if it’s a rumor worth paying attention to yet.

According to Pinhead it might be however that might not be the case.