Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly that’s one of the hidden perks of RIP tours, you walk to the area and can hit 2-3 hours that are all in one spot without going out and back in the long queues
That walk last year out to the weekend and the monster house? I had to ice my hip and knees that night

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Me at the end of horror nights
Forrest Gump Peace GIF

With how busy it is expected to be this season, on top of RIP and Unmasking (6 house anyways) mostly sold out for the season, how likely is it to think they might add on Mondays later in the season? I know that has happened in years past due to closure due to weather and other factors in the past. Just seeing what everyone is thinking at this point in the game, know it is early but still

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
With how busy it is expected to be this season, on top of RIP and Unmasking (6 house anyways) mostly sold out for the season, how likely is it to think they might add on Mondays later in the season? I know that has happened in years past due to closure due to weather and other factors in the past. Just seeing what everyone is thinking at this point in the game, know it is early but stillib

I've asked this a lot of times, but, everyone always tells me that it is not possible. Not enough workers and too hard for the park. Too many complications

With how busy it is expected to be this season, on top of RIP and Unmasking (6 house anyways) mostly sold out for the season, how likely is it to think they might add on Mondays later in the season? I know that has happened in years past due to closure due to weather and other factors in the past. Just seeing what everyone is thinking at this point in the game, know it is early but still

Doubt we get any additional nights. Other than starting earlier in August, doubt Universal can expand on nights in any significant way without impact guest experience.

I can't see why they couldn't hire more people and expand to most every day next year if the demand for this event is there. Of course it would be much harder to add days this year with most everyone hired already.

I can't see why they couldn't hire more people and expand to most every day next year if the demand for this event is there. Of course it would be much harder to add days this year with most everyone hired already.

This is a very challenging event to staff for. Many are temporary workers who have other full-time commitments, making scheduling tough. And the pool from which to hire is relatively small — not anyone can or wants to do this kind of work, especially for the pay being offered.

I've heard that they need those days to repair stuff and fix stuff? Or they need those days to arrange stuff?

This is a very challenging event to staff for. Many are temporary workers who have other full-time commitments, making scheduling tough. And the pool from which to hire is relatively small — not anyone can or wants to do this kind of work, especially for the pay being offered.
This is one of the most expensive and crowded Halloween events in the world. The have already expanded the event multiple times. If they wanted to make it happen there is money to be made. The maintenance time needed definitely make sense though. They can't get around needing that time if they want to keep the quality consistent throughout the event.

Reactions: Rikku and GA-MBIT
Long time goer, but have to ask a question I just thought of and have never thought of at the actual event because I assumed they weren't allowed, are umbrellas or even personal size umbrellas allowed? Saw a video of the downpour at S&S tonight and saw tons of them, can't even recall ever seeing them when we go but also probably never paid attention. Every time we go we just pack ponchos and breathable rain jackets and suck it up.

Reactions: Jake S
I just checked my app and Darkest Deal says 35 minutes now, so must've been a user error when Uni input the wait times.
I saw the same thing happen with The Exorcist where it said 450 briefly

I was like, yeah…they must have added a 0…