Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So…when are we getting a black and white comic book house?

Because after this store I am not accepting “it would be too hard to pull off” as an excuse.
They kinda did that already. Not really comic book themed but B&W and that wasn’t so great, so be careful what u wish for :lmao:

Last edited:
I’m unfamiliar with the layout of Universal Orlando, but hhn wiki seems to suggest that Bloodmoon and Stranger Things share soundstage 23, yet the map shows Exorcist sandwiched between them.

In this situation, both are correct! Bloodmoon and Stranger Things are in SS 23, while Exorcist is in SS 22 right next door with the house portal in between both BM and ST.

What happens is the queue for Bloodmoon takes the long back road in order to reach soundstage 23. It starts off by Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, snakes up alongside Rip, Ride, Rockit, and then it enters soundstage 21 which acts as a large indoor (and air conditioned) switchback section. Once it exits soundstage 21, the queue goes behind soundstage 22 in order to reach its entrance into soundstage 23.

They kinda did that already. Not really comic book themed but B&W and that wasn’t so great, so be careful what u wish for :lmao:

Are you referring to Dead Exposure and its sequel? Both were very well received, though the former was maybe better liked than the latter. The 2012 House of Horrors was a rush job but largely very effective. And the full black-and-white flicker sequence for the Lon Chaney Phantom in 2009's Silver Screams was a standout, IMO.

Are you referring to Dead Exposure and its sequel? Both were very well received, though the former was maybe better liked than the latter. The 2012 House of Horrors was a rush job but largely very effective. And the full black-and-white flicker sequence for the Lon Chaney Phantom in 2009's Silver Screams was a standout, IMO.

PZ was a quality haunt but I'll never understand why they didn't just go with a photography story again...yeah the vaccine idea was very creative (and provided some real-life foreshadowing :no_mouth:) but the lack of audio enforcement to go along with the strobes made it much harder for people to understand.

And I think he's referring to Case Files.

Reactions: Kichkinet85

PZ was a quality haunt but I'll never understand why they didn't just go with a photography story again...yeah the vaccine idea was very creative (and provided some real-life foreshadowing :no_mouth:) but the lack of audio enforcement to go along with the strobes made it much harder for people to understand.

Now I am curious as to what he IS referring to as none of them have been strictly black and white, and Case Files was DEFINITELY in color

I was referring to House of Horrors.I didn’t do it but I heard bad things about it. Didn’t realize it was from 2012 :lmao: Knew it was an “older” house and from before my time at HHN but didn’t think it was that long ago. Should have know as I started going one year after. I still have a hard time believing it’s been 10 years for me this year.
I actually really enjoyed Case Files.

Not a controversial statement by any means but we need a Creepshow house in this style and we need it right tf now.
Or at the very least a Cabinet of Dr Calligari inspired german expressionist original in that black and white shading style.
A return of Tales from the Crypt in this style would be highly welcomed as well.

Reactions: saint.piss
I was referring to House of Horrors.I didn’t do it but I heard bad things about it. Didn’t realize it was from 2012 :lmao: Knew it was an “older” house and from before my time at HHN but didn’t think it was that long ago. Should have know as I started going one year after. I still have a hard time believing it’s been 10 years for me this year.

I actually really enjoyed Case Files.
House of Horrors was one of the few things that didn’t suck in 2012

House of Horrors was one of the few things that didn’t suck in 2012
I heard even House of Horrors was bad. That year was just an off year by what I heard. I didn't go through the house personally and I only seen one video on it, and we all know the walkthroughs don't do the houses any justices.

I heard even House of Horrors was bad. That year was just an off year by what I heard. I didn't go through the house personally and I only seen one video on it, and we all know the walkthroughs don't do the houses any justices.
Gothic and Dead End were two all-time great houses, and House of Horrors was pretty good.

Everything else tho? Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.