Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Food & Drink | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Food & Drink

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Random question, but what size are the canned beers and white claws available at the carts? Want to mentally prepare myself if I am paying $10.50 for a 330ml can of white claw/bud light to avoid queuing at the boothes

Random question, but what size are the canned beers and white claws available at the carts? Want to mentally prepare myself if I am paying $10.50 for a 330ml can of white claw/bud light to avoid queuing at the boothes

They are usually larger. Not sure about white claw specifically, but they're not the tall skinny 12oz cans...they are larger. Probably 16oz. Miller Lite is usually pint cans. Heineken is usually 20oz. If you get lucky and find Foster's is a full oil can.

I don't drink Bud products, but they appear to be the same taller aluminum bottles you get at most sporting events. At least a pint, but maybe more.

Reactions: SeventyOne
They are usually larger. Not sure about white claw specifically, but they're not the tall skinny 12oz cans...they are larger. Probably 16oz. Miller Lite is usually pint cans. Heineken is usually 20oz. If you get lucky and find Foster's is a full oil can.

I don't drink Bud products, but they appear to be the same taller aluminum bottles you get at most sporting events. At least a pint, but maybe more.
Thank you :) we've been unable to come from Ireland to the past 2 HHNS's and couldn't remember the cart drink sizes! Seeing as all us internationals are gonna be back this year, I'm expecting it to be busy, too, so trying to sort out my game plan lol! Thanks again, looking forward to spooky season for us in T-minus 21 days!

They’re the size of the individual cans they sell in gas stations—bigger than what comes in a 24-pack, but still way overpriced.

Whats everyone's pro-strats for getting a buzz going as economically as possible? I usually just stick to the souvenir refills if I'm going to have something

Whats everyone's pro-strats for getting a buzz going as economically as possible? I usually just stick to the souvenir refills if I'm going to have something

Get yourself to swizzle lounge happy hour before the event, or drink off property lol.

Avoid pre-mixed drinks I'd say, they have to be watered down. Potentially go for a higher % beer or lager, or rum and coke, whiskey and lemonade type drinks.

Reactions: Midnight Detective