Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Food & Drink | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Food & Drink

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they can land the food quality, uniqueness, freshness, and price, I think this solidifies Universal as having the best festivals in Orlando.

Agreed, and if they do land all that you said, that's just another element which is making this year stand out all the more.

They’re not usually at any of these booths that we’ve seen so far. They’re at Kidzone Woody Woodpecker pizza place, which hasn’t shown hhn menu yet, but they’ll surely have pizza fries.

Also Louie's.

Agreed, and if they do land all that you said, that's just another element which is making this year stand out all the more.

It's a big IF. I can see some of the options not landing or just failing to meet the pricing. We'll have to see.

Still think Disney is king when it comes to food festivals in everything. Great quality, relatively cheap prices, and great operations/speed.

Universal is there, but they're kinda getting ridiculous with the prices and tend to have a bit slower operations.

SeaWorld is out of its mind with ther pricing.

Reactions: snayberry
It doesn't run all night/most of the night during the event? TIL.

Yeah; when I did it at monsters the time was always around 5 and it basically acted as like Stay and Scream. In fact I think one year we were lingering about a little after 6 and they were trying to get everybody out of there so they could switch over to normal Monsters for the night.

I hadn’t really paid attention this year as I’m not sure I’m doing it, but just looked now and it looks like reservation times are all from like 5-6, none after 6 which is little later than I remembered before, but still sounds like it’ll be open for most of the night, yeah.

Reactions: Chumpieboy
With the last seating at 6, I imagine they can probably turn it and open it by 7:30 on peak nights. I wouldn't count on it being open on the slower nights.

Seeing a Leave It To Cleaver Food booth makes me want a meet and greet spot in the sting alley for Sam Meetz and Meaty Meetz.

Is Universal really charging $15 for that pb&j fried uncrustable that was $6 last year? I saw a pic on FB of that price. They’re trippin, if that’s really true. They definitely jacked up the prices this year. Universal is definitely not setting the festival standards with the food and drink options. They have just finally been working on it because the food at Universal has always been lackluster, at least in my opinion.

Is Universal really charging $15 for that pb&j fried uncrustable that was $6 last year? I saw a pic on FB of that price. They’re trippin, if that’s really true. They definitely jacked up the prices this year. Universal is definitely not setting the festival standards with the food and drink options. They have just finally been working on it because the food at Universal has always been lackluster, at least in my opinion.
It was a misprint.

I'm HOPING since it's THE RETURN they reformulated the drink because dear god I know one man who liked it and he's banned from this forum.

I hope so too, Joe. Thing is, it's not "The Return", it's "The REVENGE".
Revenge of the Circus Peanut makes it sound like a threat, or at the very least makes it seem personal. Either way, be it that or Jaws, that didn't turn out so well when it got to that point!

It was a misprint.

It's actually $51. They forgot to switch the numbers around.
But in all seriousness, it looks like $0.50 to $2.00 increases on items that were around last year.