Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Double-posting but with reason and merit: HHN33 Thread has seemingly indicated chaos is originating--with NoES seemingly out.
That is extremely unfortunate as that was the only IP that was rumored that I was actually excited for this year. This also makes me uneasy because this heightens the chances in my eyes of a repeat IP I really don't want. I hope and pray it isn't Halloween or TCM again.

That is extremely unfortunate as that was the only IP that was rumored that I was actually excited for this year. This also makes me uneasy because this heightens the chances in my eyes of a repeat IP I really don't want. I hope and pray it isn't Halloween or TCM again.
2021 all over again smh

I will say this might be a worst of both worlds situation because I have been hearing all along we’re not getting a specific rumored property a lot of people are excited for that wasn’t NOES, and now it seems like NOES was never in the cards.

Wonder if this applies to that property too, or maybe the specified IP was NOES the whole time and a product of miscommunication. Or the universe just balanced out and both of those never were gonna happen.

• Sad
Reactions: saint.piss
I will say this might be a worst of both worlds situation because I have been hearing all along we’re not getting a specific rumored property a lot of people are excited for that wasn’t NOES, and now it seems like NOES was never in the cards.

Wonder if this applies to that property too, or maybe the specified IP was NOES the whole time and a product of miscommunication. Or the universe just balanced out and both of those never were gonna happen.
I thought the rumored property were not getting was Dracula

I'm assuming you're talking about Ghostbusters?

Double-posting but with reason and merit: HHN33 Thread has seemingly indicated chaos is originating--with NoES seemingly out.
What do you mean NOES is out. If NOES is out that is really unfortunate Like everyone else said I also really do not want to see Michael Myers back at the event I'm sorry if I offend any Halloween fans but he's overrated. He has been at the event so many times before that him appearing does not shock no one or excites them. I'm hoping we have at least 1 or 2 Ips that will surprise/ excite HHN Fans. The lineup so far is looking overall really disappointing ghostbusters may be the only thing I'm looking forward to so far. That is if it makes it to the event's lineup.

Reactions: saint.piss