Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lemme try to take a stab at it (Hahaha I'm sorry).

Chrysler = Ghostbusters
Flower = Hispanic Urban Legends (For sure)/La Catrina?
Knife = Chucky
Moon = Nightmare on Elm Street
Bug = Exterminatorz (Kinda obvious)
Fangs = Dracula
Mute = Silent Hill?
Unknown IP = Well....this is unknown lol
Yea Freak pretty much nailed my exact thoughts when looking at the symbols on the map. We're either too good at this or we're just being projective wishful fanboys lol

Unknown IP (or knife) = Ice Nine Kills "Silver Scream"/"Welcome to Horrorwood"

Yea Freak pretty much nailed my exact thoughts when looking at the symbols on the map. We're either too good at this or we're just being projective wishful fanboys lol

Unknown IP (or knife) = Ice Nine Kills "Silver Scream"/"Welcome to Horrorwood"
Hmm Interesting I would love the unknown IP to either be thanksgiving or Hellraiser. Also could the disturbing IP that Murdy was talking about be smile? Also it would fit the unknow category.

Last edited:
There’s a chance that AQP could be the mute house. As far as unknown IP, something related to Blumhouse is my guess.

Holding out hope that the fangs are actually for Nosferatu. That would be an amazing maze for a soundstage and make a little more sense than having UM in one.

The knife really could be any slasher I guess, including Chucky. But to put any popular slasher down at Curious George alongside NOES would be absolutely miserable.

If we're going about this speculation map based off of information than the knife symbol or the unknown IP could be the disturbing maze John Murdy was talking about. I don't have anything else to add as of right now. I have seen no IP so far that could fit this description.

It’s Chucky
That makes sense I mean chucky has had alot of influence outside of universal including Dead by Daylight so I kind of assumed he was coming back. I assume the
unknown IP is the disturbing IP Murdy was talking about but he did say that "He was not in a sharing mood" so that most likely means this IP is not on the map yet.

I noticed the flower might be on both HHN Hollywood's and Orlando's speculation map does this mean that the Latin American Monsters maze this year might be shared?

Reactions: Jake S