Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know that Cadillac logo probably means Ghostbusters, but I would be thrilled if it ended up being Christine!
It could be cool also that movie is from the 80's. I would love another 80's HHN year to be honest. I have a feeling this year will have a similar theme. Although the other IPS might be throwing this theme off.

Would anyone mind chucky as a repeat. I assume this year's chucky maze would just be based off of season 3 of course. That season is really good though and the setting would work so I don't really mind.

Wouldn’t Chucky be considered a repeat?
Technically Murdy said that this year will have no literal repeats. He did last year's chucky maze based off the Chucky Series by SYFY. If he wanted to use chucky season 3 he could because it would be a new maze but wouldn't be a repeat besides reusing the chucky animatronics from last year's maze. He never said this year would not have any repeats he just said that he would not repeat a maze and have it exactly like the mazes from previous year's.

Where are you seeing a flower on the Orlando spec map?
Oh I made a mistake I did not see a flower but my theory still stands because the symbol we are talking about looks like it is Latin America which still means that the Latin American monsters house might be shared.

Unknown IP = Beetlejuice? I doubt Hollywood wants to blow it with a Beetlejuice leak again, so I could see that one being held completely under wraps. Also, if it's coming this year that soundstage seems to make the most sense.

Unknown IP = Beetlejuice? I doubt Hollywood wants to blow it with a Beetlejuice leak again, so I could see that one being held completely under wraps. Also, if it's coming this year that soundstage seems to make the most sense.
Hollywood didn't "blow it" with a Beetlejuice leak. We've covered this elsewhere, but it's an example of legend becoming fact ... so let's avoid printing the legend.

So I just passed along the best version of our speculated line-up to two friends & they're like "is this your own wish list? This seems far off" :rolleyes:

So then I had to lecture them with a full breakdown of "why". Now I need a nap or a shot.

I don't understand why they're using symbols. Isn't this map just a summation of what gets rumored here and elsewhere? We all know what the rumors are, there's no mystery here. Unless it's a worry over finicky rights-holders?
Read this back again. They usually have more insight into what is happening than you or I do. They don’t want to reveal things and burn sources, if they have them. It is a net zero gain if they leak things to our community and have their sources go MIA because of their leaks… which has happened before.

Reactions: MikePat
Read this back again. They usually have more insight into what is happening than you or I do. They don’t want to reveal things and burn sources, if they have them. It is a net zero gain if they leak things to our community and have their sources go MIA because of their leaks… which has happened before.
AND for how big and popular these speculation maps are by HNN, let's face it, they are a part of the community and drive a lot of conversation each year; a lot of eyes see them in comparison to a forum or Discord. People "know" of the HNN speculation maps, and you know what? I'm sure Universal doesn't like revealing things through the speculation map in the IP conversations, and maybe some sources don't want things to be as spotlighted anymore.

Having symbols is the best way to go, and it has driven a lot of fun conversations online, based on what I have seen so far from casual fans.

Also, a note to everyone: Now that a big speculation map is out, this is the V1 speculation map. Considering the track record of previous HNN maps released around mid-March, we acknowledge that while they have yet to be 100% accurate, they have yet to be entirely accurate either. 50% is a kind estimate for accuracy at best. I generated by the nature of these speculation maps, locations, houses, shows, and zones could all change.

Reactions: Clive